Yes, weird things happen when the 9V batteries in meters get low
40mA doesn't sound too terrible. I had 180mA draw after car-off and it was because my passenger-side seatbelt clip was shorted and keeping a circuit active. You might check this out on your car, here's a thread I made on 3si about it: SOLVED: Driver side door switch lights stay on - HIGH OFF CURRENT - common problem - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
You know I was wondering kinda the same from vids I watched on youtube. I have confirmed that the Stealth has the old school bulbs in there, actually swapped a couple out for new ones. Do I have my multi-meter hooked up right per the photo I left in one of my responses?
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks