I understand that...I just want to invent and improve upon technology. It is tempting though. How much to police usually get paid in small towns? How bout state troops?
I understand that...I just want to invent and improve upon technology. It is tempting though. How much to police usually get paid in small towns? How bout state troops?
heres a question, how can you afford that car at only 21?
“What's the use of a fine house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?”
I know exactly how you feel about having so many tickets you don't even car anymore. I'm 20, black, and have RED VR-4.... Cops love me. I have so many stories but only been pulled over 3 times in my VR-4 due to the fact that it's always broken. But I know I would have just went into my house. As soon as I see him pull up Id close the door to the car. He turns on his lights I'd say try not to wake my neighbors good night sir.
One funny story kinda simular to yours.
I work literally 3 minutes away from my house. So my one nice friday night I decide to show off my car at work (victoria secret call center all the girls are outside on break I park behind the break area do the math) So I start my car and this one girl tells me to rev my engine. I have the hood popped because my car hates my work so If I just have the car locked for some reason and only in the parking lot of my work my alarm goes off like every 5 minutes (ONLY IN THE PARKING LOT). So I take off the power cable to the battery when ever I'm at work. So some girls see my engine bay (as stock as it may be) and tell me to reve it. I do It a couple of times and The stock BOV tries its best to be heard.
Now the neighborhood behind the building is the street I drive on to get home like I said I live three minutes away. I guese my tanabe turbo back exhaust system was a tad bit to loud because when I was driving home there was a copcar passing around the streets (I have FOUR that live on my block). He passes me and as soon as he does he pull a Uie as fast as his lil crown vic could. I turn up my street. "stop" at the stop sign then go to my house which is 7 houses past the stop sign. I open my garage and keep the car running and just sit on my back bumper. Sure enough the cop comes down my street and comes to a 5 mph crawl when He sees me in my garage with the cars tail lights still on. He flashes his lights at me then drives away I laughted and turned off the car closed the garage door.
Oh ya and to all those who say cops can be cool needs to come to rio rancho new mexico. Off duty cops from other cities say they hate our cops and that their all pricks and assholes.
I imagine he works. Seriously, these cars are not expensive anymore. I think I payed more for my used 1991 Geo Metro in high school than I did for my latest VR4. RT/TT's usually sell less than VR4s. Austin's car still has stock motor and turbos. Gutting interior is free. 15" Rotas are dirt cheap. He spent money on the AEM and tuned it mostly himself I believe. He probably has less in it than buying a new KIA. It just happens to be the baddest stock motor, stock turbo, stock driver seatTT that I have seen on this site!!!
1992 Kilder Green VR4 - First 4G swap in a 3S. 2.0, auto, awd. 9.65 at 143mph. Now LS swapped. 8.52 at 162.
Yeah I work too. And I'm no where![]()
How should I put this? Its not how much money you make, its how you save or spend it.
-I am at the shop 80+ hours a week Saturday though Sunday.
-Never smoked, drank, or done any drugs in my life, so i save a lot of money there compared to most my age
-Been working since i was 15 when i rode my bike 8 miles each way to a barn i was renting to do body work in for about 2 years. Then did high end furniture for about 2 years and now Im here at STM, doing what i love cars, cars, and more cars.
Yes i am a workaholic![]()
-Ricer Evo 8: 8.75 @ 166 Best MPH of 167. Quickest 4G63 Powered Evo in The US!!!
-Chris Cessna's Stock short block Evo 8: 9.76@150 Worlds Fastest Stock Motor Evo 8 and First Stock Block In The 9's!
-Shawna's DD Evo 8: 9.97@143.88 Best MPH of 145 Full leather interior, A/C, navigation, stock brakes, cruisin 9's in style
-Cory's Stock 7 bolt talon: 10.3@136 No crank walk here...
-STM Stock turbo/motor Stealth RT: 10.95@127 Worlds Quyickest/Fastest and most powerful Stock turbo/ motor 3S
-James STM built Pump gas Evo8 stock motor: 10.2@137 Stock long block, and only on pump gas!
-Mike Faggiano Evo3 16g stock motor 1g 11.0@124 just a 16g knockin on 10's door.
And the list goes on...
^ Agreed.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks