Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Questions and Answers with Paulo from C7 Carbon :)

  1. #1

    Questions and Answers with Paulo from C7 Carbon :)

    This is Paulo from C7 and I have been contacted by quite a few members from this forum about C7 Carbon and our new facility. I would like to take the time to answer any questions you may have and get to know this community and sponsor this website.

    A little about myself:
    I have been in the Composite manufacturing business for about 11 years and build many complete catalogs for well known brands across the US. I also have built parts for the 3S over the years but have never had a chance to get involved activley in any 3S forums.

    I look forward to getting to know this great community

  2. #2
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    Who owns C-7 Carbon?

  3. #3
    BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2/2010

    Location
    L'Anse, MI
    Posts
    2,476
    Thanks
    1,262
    Thanked 594 Times in 488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Fast View Post
    Who owns C-7 Carbon?
    That ^^^
    Ranked No. #1 in initial quality

    Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.

  4. #4
    No sheep are safe tonight supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Dandridge, TN
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 137 Times in 100 Posts
    That would be the $64,000 question...

  5. #5
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Welcome Paulo, Welcome to the enthusiast side of the 3s gto forums.

    I'm sorry I have to ask this right off the bat but is this your work?



    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgt3 View Post
    BRAND NEW JUST OUT OF THE BOX.

    Please observe the following pictures related to a gen2 viper bonnet purchase from Cianci many months ago. Just after they moved to Mexico.

    With the twisting, turning, heat and cold influences expected i dont see how they could expect it to last.




    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to green-lantern For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    '09

    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    2,604
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 131 Times in 95 Posts
    Lurking on 3si I see, Paul

  8. #7
    Man vs 3/S verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,501
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 171 Times in 112 Posts
    "vr499"

    Lol.

    Make a 1st gen passenger side headlight cover like the one Pitroad M has.

  9. #8
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1998

    Location
    Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    2,042
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 135 Times in 105 Posts
    Like this?


  10. #9
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    Since pictures seem to be popping up popping up, how about some side full view walk around shots with the 599 widebody fenders and the true widebody mounted to a 3/S?

  11. #10
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3000 View Post
    Lurking on 3si I see, Paul
    It's embarrassing

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering