Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 259

Thread: Gauging Interest: Turbo rebuilding and Upgrading 9b to 13G, 15G, 19T

  1. #41
    TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MADMarc View Post
    Dooo it, Eric. You going for the 19Ts?

    Glad to hear you will be doing this for some time to come. Do you know if you'll be able to offer the 19t-l or -hl turbines in the future?
    Thats planned for the future. I just want to get some under my belt before I start experimenting with L and HL turbines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atrosity View Post
    Apologize 92Rt i just bought new turbos as I need to get my car fixed asap. I am super sorry
    Hey no worries. Between this site, local person, and the other site I've got 4 sets I need to work on so I've got my work cut out for me for a little while.

  2. #42
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    That's great to hear. Looks like it'll be a good thing that I wait for a little anyways You rock, man.

  3. #43
    TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts
    Thanks man! I'll def keep everyone posted on the progress with the bigger turbines.

  4. #44
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Awesome! I will definitely be heading your way before I go shopping around elsewhere. That price is killer

  5. #45
    rawr. verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 2009

    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,119
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
    Marc, i recommend picking these up man im telling you as a good friend, ive talked to 92rt for awhile and has seen his reputation. My situation is a little different or I would have gotten these bad boys.

    @92RT ill probably be sending my 16Ts your way.
    vroom vroom i drive a 93 toyota mr2.

    https://car.social

  6. #46
    TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MADMarc View Post
    Awesome! I will definitely be heading your way before I go shopping around elsewhere. That price is killer
    Thanks man, I appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrosity View Post
    Marc, i recommend picking these up man im telling you as a good friend, ive talked to 92rt for awhile and has seen his reputation. My situation is a little different or I would have gotten these bad boys.

    @92RT ill probably be sending my 16Ts your way.
    Thank you! Yeah def let me know when you want to send in your 16T's and I'll get you my address and whatnot

  7. #47
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2008

    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts
    I really want to get mine converted to 19ts.. but it looks like ill have to wait a bit till some more money rolls in.. Unless you take trades as well as a form of payment
    -Benn
    Master Elite KIA Technician
    Past> Level 3 Chrysler & Bronze level Hyundai
    1994 3000GT VR4 - #175 Black/Black 99 VR4
    2013 135is - 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo - Hers
    Follow my build thread here

  8. #48
    TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknownvr4 View Post
    I really want to get mine converted to 19ts.. but it looks like ill have to wait a bit till some more money rolls in.. Unless you take trades as well as a form of payment
    Haha well if you had extra sets of core turbos i'd take those as partial trades . I can't seem to get enough of them lol

  9. #49
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    West Haven, Ct
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I definitely need a set of 15, keep me updated I'm in for that.

  10. #50
    TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikiru View Post
    I definitely need a set of 15, keep me updated I'm in for that.
    I've got a couple sets of turbos to do first but I can definitely put you on the list. We just got a shipment of 19T wheels and 13G wheels in so work will be commencing

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering