Hey, you walked into that one![]()
Hey, you walked into that one![]()
Started watching Arrow on Netflix with my wife. We both like it. Halfway through season 2 already. Will run out of episodes in netflix soon![]()
1992 Kilder Green VR4 - First 4G swap in a 3S. 2.0, auto, awd. 9.65 at 143mph. Now LS swapped. 8.52 at 162.
Sweet!
Might want to start watching Flash too. They will be crossing over in their 8th episodes.
I think its a good show and I know their are people like you that are not watching just because its on CW. I'd hate for this to fail and margin junk like Gotham to succeed.
I've watched the first episode of Arrow season 3. I like the show quite a bit but am debating whether to wait to watch it until I can view a number of episodes back to back. I seem to get more into it than trying to remember to catch it every week. I want to check out Flash also.
95 RT/TT Billet TD04s E70, DW1000cc injectors, ARC-2 with 92mm maf, 3SX fuel rail loop, hotwired Walbro 416/485, 3" FMIC, single small Krank vent, DR 3.5" downpipe and cat-back, DNP 02 housings, Hallman Pro MBC, BlackStealth LCDBC, AEM wideband, AEM oil pressure, Apexi S1 coilovers with SCE EVO 8/9 adapters, 3SX adjustable control arms, Spec 3+ clutch, Maximal solids/3SX poly motor mounts, Setrab custom SMOC, stock motor 127k miles, stock drivetrain.
Mid season review.
I love the show. I have no issue saying that IMO its the best superhero based show on TV
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks