I wish these dickheads would quit saying "but it's short of the 1st down" when they are not playing 3rd 4th down. lol STFU Brent!
LMAO, he just said "Short of the 1st down marker" as I read this.
[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM
it was 1st down also huh?
2nd actually.
This is like shooting fish in a barrel. I guess I'll be going to bed early tonight.
He has said it so much I am surprised he hasn't slipped up and said it on a kick return.
Auburn played more competitive this year than ND is. They should never be allowed to play in another bowl game.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks