I took the nipple that is circled above to napa in an attempt to find a plug, or small bolt, or something but failed. I'm assuming it is BPT so with that said, does anybody know the correct size plug that I could use to plug that nipple on my intake manifold?
Much thanks in advance for any help.




Reply With Quote

Well, okay, maybe not. I did a pressure test a bit ago and found that my brake booster line from the intake manifold w/the check valve was leaking like a mofo and was rock hard. A week later when I received the part, installed it and did another pressure test the hose coming from that port (in the pic above) w/the check valve is leaking as well but much less than the one for the brake booster. I want to get rid of the clutch vacuum reservoir and tee off of the line going to the brake booster rather than having to buy another expensive check valve hose. I would much rather put a plug in place where that nipple is than to put a cap on it.



Bookmarks