Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87

Thread: Anyone interested in a 3sgto.org mug ?

  1. #71
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 808 Times in 456 Posts


    I'm sorry but the hideousness of that is simply unmatched...by anything.

  2. #72
    Forum User supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    Rosemead,Ca
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    nice!

  3. #73
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadmollafolla View Post


    I'm sorry but the hideousness of that is simply unmatched...by anything.
    90% of the platform is red and black, so we should only get products with the logo in red/black?

  4. #74
    Stress free wheel gap. Not Verified
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Owner Since
    2002

    Location
    Morrisville, NC
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 25 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan92RTTT View Post
    Yosh, if it have not shipped yet, you should cancel the mug.

    You got it from the cafepress marketplace and they charged you $18. Its only $14.99 when ordered direct from the 3sgto store. I know its only $3 but I hate the way they handle market place sales. I've edited all of the items description now to include the price so people know they are getting over charged.
    Delivered On:
    Thursday, 01/27/2011 at 5:45 P.M

    Damn, too late to cancel it. Oh well, I'll be sipping my rum and coke out of it later tonight to drown my sorrows of owning a money guzzler.

  5. #75
    Here for the party Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2006

    Location
    Canaan NH
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 106 Times in 87 Posts
    Lol i will drink to that.

  6. #76
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 808 Times in 456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inperfectdarkness View Post
    90% of the platform is red and black, so we should only get products with the logo in red/black?
    Well...perhaps something that didn't look like it came out of a unicorn's ass would be nice. I dunno.

  7. #77
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadmollafolla View Post
    Well...perhaps something that didn't look like it came out of a unicorn's ass would be nice. I dunno.
    no....that would be nelson's engine bay.

    i stuck to just 2 colors.

  8. #78
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Owner Since
    1996

    Location
    Ellijay GA
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes interested in MUG, Patch, Shirt and/or window decal

  9. #79
    Administrator Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    02/1998

    Location
    Madison Heights, Mi
    Posts
    2,958
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 675 Times in 255 Posts
    We've got a handful of items in the 3sgto cafepress store.
    The 3sgto.org Store

    I do need to find a new source for window clings.

  10. #80
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Owner Since
    2010

    Location
    Sweden, Gothenburg
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan92RTTT View Post
    Large 3sgto Mug > The 3sgto.org Store $14.99(I only get $3.00 of that)

    I would like vinyl stickers for the car with the same logo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering