Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 537

Thread: The 2014 College Football Thread.

  1. #301
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DK77 View Post
    I get you. I fully expect that if we fire Pelini we'll end up with Brady Hoke because nobody else will take the job lol. I would be completely happy with what Pelini has done so far if it wasn't for getting straight embarrassed almost every time we play a good team. But once you've given up the most yards EVER by a single running back in a game, something has to change. Ultimately I think Pelini is too stubborn to make the changes necessary to take the next step, so he's gotta go.
    no risk no reward.

    if Mizz loses Georgia will go to the SEC Championship for the 3rd year in a row. seriously when was the last time a team went to the SEC Champ 3 years in a row? Better yet has anyone ever done that and not won one of the times? Georgia stays with Richt and will get exactly what they've gotten. 2 good years with the last guy's players when the rest of the country had great years and 13 years of underachieving.
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

  2. #302
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sergechronos View Post
    I like AJ, ran into him a few times where I lived before I got the house. One of the nicest guys I've ever met, and has his head on straight.

    If allegations are true, very disheartening. If untrue, its a shame what people will do for attention.

    Either way, I agree he has probably played his last down as a Vol, but I expect nothing will come of it and he will still go in the first two rounds of the draft. May be a blessing in disguise (see: Gurley, Todd.)
    I hope it's BS, sad ether way

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    no risk no reward.

    if Mizz loses Georgia will go to the SEC Championship for the 3rd year in a row. seriously when was the last time a team went to the SEC Champ 3 years in a row? Better yet has anyone ever done that and not won one of the times? Georgia stays with Richt and will get exactly what they've gotten. 2 good years with the last guy's players when the rest of the country had great years and 13 years of underachieving.
    SEC Championship Game History

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  3. #303
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    crap I forgot that we didn't go last year.

    looks like UGA is the early 90's Alabama. go 3 of 4 years and lose every time. only difference is we've managed to lose to different teams. but we might get the chance to lose 2 of 3 to Alabama. :terry:

  4. #304
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    So Texas exceeded my expectations in spite of all the worst-case scenario injuries and became bowl eligible. The offense is clearly still a work in progress, but the team has won 3 in a row (@Tech, WVU, @OSU), and shown the ability to dominate an opponent. TCU is in for a fight on Thanksgiving. I will not be at all surprised if Texas beats TCU and Baylor stumbles to knock the B12 out of the playoffs. I was happy to see Mizzou beat A&M because I want this rising Texas team to pound that sinking A&M team in some Toilet Bowl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    Douches

  5. #305
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post

  6. #306
    Member Not Verified
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    Scottsbluff, NE
    Posts
    872
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
    Wow... F A&M
    1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo
    Mods: DR750s, BC Sportsman rods, Ross pistons, ACT HD 6 puck clutch, 5 speed transmission, 300M output shaft, Broomfield racing billet transfer case housings, Spectre air filter, GM 3.75" MAF w/translator, DN Pre-turbo pipes, Pampena/CX Racing dual core FMIC, M2 Performance turbo-back exhaust, Walbro 450lph E85 pump, SXPerformance fuel filter, stainless fuel feed lines, EK2 Mfg fuel rails, SXPerformance AFPR, 1000cc Bosch injectors, 99 VR4 replica ECU w/ Chrome for tuning, Kenne Bell Boost-a-Spark, Blitz SBC i-D boost controller, IPS oil cooler, Intrax springs on KYB GR2 struts, Enkei Kojin 18X9.5 +30, Nexen N3000s, 99 front end, carbon fiber steering wheel, Pioneer AVH-X2600BT, JL C2 6.5" and 6"x9" speakers, free 4 channel amp for subs (LOL), twin Alpine 10" type E subs.

    Made 608whp/631wtrq on Pampena's dyno @ 31 psi.

  7. #307
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Tennessee will beat them, they are like a new team with Dobbs.....well a new offense anyway lol. The defense has been pretty good all year.
    Bobby, I said TN would beat them but with AJ gone and the distractions from all this I'm not sure what is going to happen.

  8. #308
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Bobby, I said TN would beat them but with AJ gone and the distractions from all this I'm not sure what is going to happen.
    yeah. like I was saying(here or there) I almost don't want them to go to the game because I don't want to see them get embarrassed on a national stage again. and how Mizz has gotten this far with only 1 loss is nothing short of amazing. they should have at least 3 losses by now.

  9. #309
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    The Big House.
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 126 Times in 98 Posts

  10. #310
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Owner Since
    2010

    Location
    Decatur, TN
    Posts
    1,671
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 71 Times in 60 Posts
    Dude...WTF happened to Ole Miss?
    Mods: 2g 3k body conversion, 2g Brake upgrade, Rota P45R rims
    Projects: Interior sound deadening, 14Bs, forged bottom end, custom radiator and sound mounts

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering