You know you are a 3S owner when....you have enough tools/parts with you on a road trip to pull trans and reseal in a hotel parking lot![]()
You know you are a 3S owner when....you have enough tools/parts with you on a road trip to pull trans and reseal in a hotel parking lot![]()
1992 Kilder Green VR4 - First 4G swap in a 3S. 2.0, auto, awd. 9.65 at 143mph. Now LS swapped. 8.52 at 162.
With my technical insight and supervision! (That's me in the plaid shirt)
Some videos I just uploaded:
2013 3000GT/Stealth National Gathering Drags - Uniuno Race 1 - YouTube
2013 3000GT/Stealth National Gathering Drags - Uniuno Race 2 - YouTube
2013 3000GT/Stealth National Gathering Drags - Uniuno Race 3 - YouTube
'92 3000GT Base ATX converted to MTX - Parted Out
'91 Stealth ES MTX - Fastest NA FWD at NG11 Drags - SOLD
'91 Stealth RT/TT Check out my blog
'10 Jetta TDI MTX - 6 speed: 50MPG Highway
Rest In Peace, My Brother SGT. R. Evans Taylor: Apr 23 '83 - Oct 14 '11
brent just posted a video of steve's off:
looks like a really cool drift until you kept going around![]()
Last edited by i3igpete; 07-17-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Maddog Performance Engineering
I am soo pissed. I was a 1/2 a second from getting some great shots of that spin.
I did get a front row seat tho.
Me too.. I filmed the prior 3 times through that turn for him because he wanted to see his body roll (or lack of). I started walking back to the pit area and heard it happen right behind me.
Great pics and vids guys and gals...
So, Steve went farming ?
Really enjoy looking at the pics and vids. I have to go to one of these.
GU-
That was a nice bit of bonzai.![]()
Ranked No. #1 in initial quality
Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks