Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Logging software

  1. #1
    BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2/2010

    Location
    L'Anse, MI
    Posts
    2,476
    Thanks
    1,262
    Thanked 594 Times in 488 Posts

    Logging software

    Thought maybe we could use a thread devoted to the various progs, Evoscan, HHH, etc.

    I know HHH is out of favor atm in favor of Evoscan, etc., for our cars, but with Chrome/flashable and whatever else, it might do to get it all under one specific roof, so-to-speak.

    Although I have done very little with it, I have HHH currently and while I'm not gonna pitch it outright, I'm gonna go with Evoscan for it's greater utility.

    I was made aware recently that recent versions have been problematic, and I wanted to know what the latest scuttlebutt is - anything new-new?

    I'm looking to get my LEDBC squared away as soon as it STOPS SNOWING!!
    Ranked No. #1 in initial quality

    Idiots, simply by being idiots, seem capable of achieving randomly bad things that are beyond the imaginings of sensible people.

  2. #2
    I lack color... verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Aug 1998

    Posts
    3,589
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 498 Times in 241 Posts
    I never looked into customizing HHH but with all the headaches with evoscan and the owner of the program completely disregarding me, I'm not opposed to looking into a change.

    2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - 1.8L 5-speed 3.9 torsen FMII powered
    Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/threa.../greg-pa-build

    99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
    98 Pearl White VR4 #54 of 231 - 12.84@105mph - 93 Octane 12.50@107mph - 100 Octane with Chromed ECU - sold
    99 Pearl White VR4 #108 of 287 - 3RD place stock car class ECG 11 - Sold
    98 Black VR4: 100% stock - totalled by an Illegal 2-12-08
    95 White Stealth TT - 11.852 @ 118.25 - sold
    95 SSG Stealth TT - 11.981 @ 115.81mph - sold

    "I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."

  3. #3
    Forum User Not Verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Cape Girardeau
    Posts
    4,791
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 296 Times in 214 Posts
    HHH actually has some really nice graphing, but as far as I can remember you couldn't set your own requests and functions like evoscan.

    Parting 6 speed
    Pampena 3.5 Stroker, GTX 2867 Gen IIs, AEM Series2, oohnoo SMIC, DN Hardpipes, FIC 1650s, Walbro 525, aermotive fpr, Dejon intake pipes, Tial Q, Koyo Rad, Samco Hoses, Stoptech 332mm fronts, HKS GT4 Coilovers, Spec 4+ LW, JDM 6 Speed, Billet shift forks, Pampena brace

  4. #4
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Posts
    1,668
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 388 Times in 259 Posts
    Do you have any specific questions? I've got EvoScan v2.9.0023 and don't have any issues with it.

    http://www.3sgto.org/3000gt-stealth-...tml#post208158
    '93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs

  5. #5
    BAD ASS - I've got one Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2/2010

    Location
    L'Anse, MI
    Posts
    2,476
    Thanks
    1,262
    Thanked 594 Times in 488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    Do you have any specific questions? I've got EvoScan v2.9.0023 and don't have any issues with it.

    http://www.3sgto.org/3000gt-stealth-...tml#post208158
    That version alone might be enough, Adam.

    Looking for the most recent works-no-question-about-it version; I found some of the gripes when I was checking out the Virtual Dyno part - maybe it was in your thread?

    Have to review some stuff to find out, but it's been a few weeks, and I waited because it sounded like a fix might be pending...

  6. #6
    I lack color... verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Aug 1998

    Posts
    3,589
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 498 Times in 241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    Do you have any specific questions? I've got EvoScan v2.9.0023 and don't have any issues with it.

    http://www.3sgto.org/3000gt-stealth-...tml#post208158
    Works fine for logging. Reading & clearing codes is broken.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Gump View Post
    HHH actually has some really nice graphing, but as far as I can remember you couldn't set your own requests and functions like evoscan.
    HHH allows customs requests, I've made my own Boost and WBO2 requests.




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackStealth For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    Forum User Not Verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Cape Girardeau
    Posts
    4,791
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 296 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStealth View Post
    HHH allows customs requests, I've made my own Boost and WBO2 requests.



    nice, it has been years since I used it, I may have to try again. Can it combine 2 requests to log 2 byte load?

  10. #9
    I lack color... verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Aug 1998

    Posts
    3,589
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 498 Times in 241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest Gump View Post
    nice, it has been years since I used it, I may have to try again. Can it combine 2 requests to log 2 byte load?
    I'm getting rid of the 2 byte stuff. Wrote the code to downsize the whole 2 byte value into 1 byte in the ROM.

  11. #10
    Forum User Not Verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Cape Girardeau
    Posts
    4,791
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 296 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg E View Post
    I'm getting rid of the 2 byte stuff. Wrote the code to downsize the whole 2 byte value into 1 byte in the ROM.
    yeah I heard you say that. Should speed up logging too and make the standalone tactrix logging simplier.

    You know I'll get HHH working really well and then Hamish will fix the DTC issue a week later, lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering