Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: the tattoo thread.

  1. #11
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    Fowlerville, MI
    Posts
    1,251
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 48 Times in 41 Posts
    Come on now, it's the skull symbol from Boba Fett
    '92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT - Aug. 2012 COTM

  2. #12
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    05

    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    u would be suprised how many people do not have a clue even "star wars " people and i have to explain it to them

  3. #13
    Chris said ninjas don't fall down.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    7/07/07

    Location
    Driving Chris back.
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 103 Times in 68 Posts
    Thanks on the snail. I have thought of getting one. My next will be a turtle on my foot (I love turtles) and a then another design on my left shoulder. All in time, tho.
    Thanks for posting up, fellas. Always nice to see other work.

  4. #14
    YOUUSSS TRROOOLLLIN supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    8/2008

    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 62 Times in 45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nodoze View Post
    I've got a friend with the exact same Boba Fett tattoo - except in black.

    I've got a couple, I'll grab a couple photos tonight.
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)



    -jeff

    1992 SVX LS-L
    1996 3000GT FWD-TT
    2005 XC90 T6 AWD

    i collect parts.

    6g74 block : 6g74 crankshaft (for sale!) : 6g75 crankshaft : 6g74/75 forged H-beam rods : 6g75 MIVEC heads : 2x 20G TD05 turbos

    DrWeldin Wastegate upgrades : DrWeldin brushed sparkplug cover : Pampena solid rear diff bushings : STM brainded stainless clutch line : GZP remote clutch bleeder : Maximal Performance? T-case bracket : Seattle91VR4 poly motor mounts : front solid motor sound : 98SL ECU w/ Chrome & BlackStealth adapter harness : 3SX O2 simulators : TLE Groundwire kit

    Krank Vents (original) : 3.0" GM MAF : 3.75" GM MAF w/ adapter harness : MAFT 1.x : NinjaPerformance remote IAC block : BlackStealth LCD Boost Controller : NinjaPerformance Boost Controller : Dejon split y-pipe : Dejon pre-turbo intake pipes w/ K&N filters : K&N FIPK kit : DSM SMICs : Tim/*GT Custom TD05 SMICs BIGGER THAN YOURS : random tech high-flow cat : M2 exhaust

    Jackhammer Dual pump fuel hangar : 2x Aeromotive Stealth 340 fuel pumps : SX -10AN fuel filter : 450cc DSM blacktop injectors : 880cc delphi injectors : Stealthlabel injector quick disconnect clips : custom stainless steel breaded PTFE dual feed fuel setup : Fuelab FPR : Skillard underbody fuel channel

    96 Stealth spoiler (original) : 2x Cianci 52mm DS B-pillar gauge pods w/ 1x matching PS blank B-pillar (different manufacturers) : Billet grill : random eBay? strut bar

  5. #15
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    I have one on my back, I'll try and remember to get a pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  6. #16
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    i don't want to discolor my body. that said, i have a hat with my name embroidered in klingon...

  7. #17
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    i don't want to discolor my body. that said, i have a hat with my name embroidered in klingon...
    Klingon? Like a dingle berry?
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

  8. #18
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    05

    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    I also have one on ky back of a fifties style pin up girl but i don't think It's done very well , I HAVE gotten compliments on it though .
    And cuckoo I HAVE a turbo turtle sticker my friends think I Should get , maybe right up your alley
    Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

  9. #19
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FeaRpb View Post
    Klingon? Like a dingle berry?
    of course. don't you know how to spell in dingleberry?

  10. #20
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IPD View Post
    of course. don't you know how to spell in dingleberry?
    No, I am shitty at it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering