Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: VR4 exhaust manifold beer bong

  1. #31
    LW fears my posts Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1996, 1st Stealth TT; 2000, current TT

    Location
    Dallas TX
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 121 Times in 102 Posts
    If you guys want a lambic beer, there's only one brand worth having, and that's Lindemanns. Try their Framboise, it is an excellent beer to have at the end of a night of drinking, if you're already drunk, you'll think it's pure candy.

  2. #32
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    Need the pic of the beer bong they used at NG. You loaded it from the 2nd floor and drank from the 1st.
    What NG was that at?

  3. #33
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRacerX9 View Post
    If you guys want a lambic beer, there's only one brand worth having, and that's Lindemanns. Try their Framboise, it is an excellent beer to have at the end of a night of drinking, if you're already drunk, you'll think it's pure candy.
    WIN!! I love the raspberry.

  4. #34
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UTRacerX9 View Post
    If you guys want a lambic beer, there's only one brand worth having, and that's Lindemanns. Try their Framboise, it is an excellent beer to have at the end of a night of drinking, if you're already drunk, you'll think it's pure candy.
    Indeed. My Mom got me hooked on it years ago.

    Man, my mouth is watering for it now.

    Jeremy

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    Douches

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    General rule I live by: Never buy beer that is bottled with fruit or designed to taste like a fruit.
    Richard's white...its made with wheat and orange rinds...and yet is pretty dam good.
    "This is a ridiculous cause and effect suggestion."
    "Yeah, kind of like the sun rising and then morning happening, eh? What are they trying to pull on us?"

    "If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart into a microphone."

    "It's easy. Take the last f*ck, and let it go, and thus you shall have no more f*cks to give."

  6. #36
    Twin Turbo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007

    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,123
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 91 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadmollafolla View Post
    Do Aussies really drink Fosters? Personally, I can't stand it.
    Hell no.... I don't know a single person that drinks it. Fosters is made in Australia for retards in the UK...... no-one drinks it here.
    1990 JDM GTO TT with Vi-PEC plug-in V44 EMS, TD04-13T's, 3SX Downpipe, MP Hi-flow cat, ARC SMIC's, Aeromotive Stealth 340LPH pump, Fuelab 515 FPR, Ninja Performance 75amp hotwire kit, oohnoo fuel loop & rail adapters, Nylon braided ethanol fuel line, NGK AFX Wideband, K&N FIPK, Iridium plugs, HKS Twin Power DLI, Turbo XS racing BOV, 3SX poly mounts, Custom 280km/h speedo.

    Waiting install
    Injector Dynamics 725cc Injectors.

    Build Thread

  7. #37
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
    XXXX is the worst stuff i've ever drunk. EVER. horrible substance

  8. #38
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    I did something today that reminded me of this thread, I had to cook some food, normally I'd use the grill but I was really bored today, so I ended up welding this thing up and clamping it to a floor jack...probably the most redneck'ish thing i've ever done in my life...other than drinking beer out of a manifold.


    So back on topic I tried a bunch of Wisconsin beers last weekend and every one tasted great. If anyone ever makes it to Wisconsin you should give Spotted Cow a try, its' good stuff. I'm low on cash and had to settle for bud light tonight, which tastes like crap compared spotted cow.
    1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - Single Turbo - http://roycormier.net

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering