Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BUNCH of 3/S parts for sale!!!

Pure Adrenaline verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    actually i use to and may still have it... i will look and let u know... dont have the light though... just wireing and connector for plug in hatch... i will let u know!

Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    cool beans. i don't need the light. i need the wiring that goes underneath the hatch cover, and the rubber tube that routes it outside to the left side of the spoiler. hopefully, all the plugs are still intact.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    How much for the center console w/lid (Picasa Web Albums - Jared Shannon - new 3kgt sale) shipped to 25414?

Also, couldn't see any in the pics, but I'll give it a shot - do you have any of the "blank" button fill pieces like the one to the left of the rear wiper switch? Or possibly one of the completely blank panels that goes to the right of the steering column on the lower kick panel, like in the spyder (and maybe others)?
    1995 VR4 Coupe

Pure Adrenaline verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I would say $25 shipped for it cant remember if the auto-latch but it does clip works or not. I should have like 1 or 2 black switches. no blank plates though. i could do like $2 each

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthlabel View Post
    I would say $25 shipped for it cant remember if the auto-latch but it does clip works or not. I should have like 1 or 2 black switches. no blank plates though. i could do like $2 each
    OK cool, I'll take the center console. My lid works and latches fine, but the two holes for the screws at the front are busted, so no big deal on the auto-latch part. I need the blank plates since they're getting cut up for a rotary knob, so just the console please. PM me your paypal, I'll send payment tonight or in the morning. Thanks!

Pure Adrenaline verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    actually I think the one I have is black does that matter?? if not i can ship it on friday...

happen to have a front Active Aero Motor??

Pure Adrenaline verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    nope sure dont sorry

Pure Adrenaline verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    take it to the top. added more stuff and more photos!! let me know :P

YOUUSSS TRROOOLLLIN supporter
    Owner Since
    8/2008

Thanks
    random clips? if you've got them:
    looking for interior trim clips/snap thingies
    also, the clip things that help to hold in the side skirts, door panels (both the clips and the nuts & bolts on that one)

what are the chances you've got the fog light brackets? the piece that attaches the fog light assembly to the front crash bar

PM me with what you've got.
    Thanks!
    (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

-jeff

1992 SVX LS-L
    1996 3000GT FWD-TT
    2005 XC90 T6 AWD

i collect parts.

6g74 block : 6g74 crankshaft (for sale!) : 6g75 crankshaft : 6g74/75 forged H-beam rods : 6g75 MIVEC heads : 2x 20G TD05 turbos

DrWeldin Wastegate upgrades : DrWeldin brushed sparkplug cover : Pampena solid rear diff bushings : STM brainded stainless clutch line : GZP remote clutch bleeder : Maximal Performance? T-case bracket : Seattle91VR4 poly motor mounts : front solid motor sound : 98SL ECU w/ Chrome & BlackStealth adapter harness : 3SX O2 simulators : TLE Groundwire kit

Krank Vents (original) : 3.0" GM MAF : 3.75" GM MAF w/ adapter harness : MAFT 1.x : NinjaPerformance remote IAC block : BlackStealth LCD Boost Controller : NinjaPerformance Boost Controller : Dejon split y-pipe : Dejon pre-turbo intake pipes w/ K&N filters : K&N FIPK kit : DSM SMICs : Tim/*GT Custom TD05 SMICs BIGGER THAN YOURS : random tech high-flow cat : M2 exhaust

Jackhammer Dual pump fuel hangar : 2x Aeromotive Stealth 340 fuel pumps : SX -10AN fuel filter : 450cc DSM blacktop injectors : 880cc delphi injectors : Stealthlabel injector quick disconnect clips : custom stainless steel breaded PTFE dual feed fuel setup : Fuelab FPR : Skillard underbody fuel channel

96 Stealth spoiler (original) : 2x Cianci 52mm DS B-pillar gauge pods w/ 1x matching PS blank B-pillar (different manufacturers) : Billet grill : random eBay? strut bar