Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to GZP

I lack color... verified

Owner Since
    Aug 1998

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilie View Post
    We still have his engine here, sitting as it was 4 years ago or whenever it was assembled. I have talked to him repeatedly, and as recent as a few months back (I forwarded all of these conversations to Alan, fyi), and he still refuses to pay for shipping his engine back.
    No Em, it is not sitting there assembled ready to ship.

4 years ago he would have paid to ship it back. Now that he no longer has his car he has no use for it.

I'm not going to argue on the kids behalf but you guys did screw him over and it's still not resolved.

2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - 1.8L 5-speed 3.9 torsen FMII powered
    Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/threa.../greg-pa-build

99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
    98 Pearl White VR4 #54 of 231 - 12.84@105mph - 93 Octane 12.50@107mph - 100 Octane with Chromed ECU - sold
    99 Pearl White VR4 #108 of 287 - 3RD place stock car class ECG 11 - Sold
    98 Black VR4: 100% stock - totalled by an Illegal 2-12-08
    95 White Stealth TT - 11.852 @ 118.25 - sold
    95 SSG Stealth TT - 11.981 @ 115.81mph - sold

"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal
    Owner Since

Thanks
    It is sitting here, assembled, like it was 4 years ago. I'm sure Hans has archived pictures from then as well, sitting on the engine stand for 2+ years. I can go crawl under the shelf and take pictures of it if you would like.

rawr. verified
    Owner Since
    August 2009

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibalzero View Post
    My GZP tshirt broke down on the interstate. I want a refund.

Did it tear from the seams??? It's a very common problem, it is due to lack of washing it...or you might have a dent in your washing machine and it leaked all the fluids when you washed it.

Member verified
    Owner Since
    Aug 15, 2005

Thanks
    Everytime someone makes a complaint it's always GZP say no it's not us, it's the customer. The customer this, the customer that. Well, I don't give a shit about what the customer does, the fact that a company is even talking about a customer and not just saying, we are getting it handled, is unprofessional. Why does it always seem like it's one excuse to the next? And any time someone posts something, I just count how many posts it is until Em asks for it to be closed.

Another member pointed out someone besides Carlos, and you deny that you had any reason with why it's been there for 4 years. I highly doubt that. Maybe since he doesn't have his car anymore you should buy that engine off of him. If it really even is sitting there. It just sounds like another game of denial. I expect we would get a similar response for the next member someone calls out

Own up to your responsibilities and keep your damn mouth shut. I cant believe you even talk about your customers.

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal
    Owner Since

Thanks
    His engine was finished years ago, he refused to pay shipping on the engine, saying we told him we would pay shipping. We would NEVER say that, we would never include return shipping on an engine build, ever. I have been telling him this for years, before he sold off his car. He is welcome to have the engine shipped back to him, and he can sell it if he would like. We would be more than happy to open it up and inspect, and make sure everything is still in good condition, since it has been sitting for so long.

As for Carlos, he is on the same page with us in regards to the progress. Any reason aside from that is not your concern. Only that the issue IS being resolved, and he is happy with how things are coming along.
    Last edited by Emilie@GZP; 09-15-2010 at 01:24 PM.

DR-750 club Not Verified
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

Thanks
    What if I pay shipping, can I have it =P
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

TD04 Upgrade & Billet TD05 Upgrades
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Haha I'll pay shipping if I get a free motor

I lack color... verified

Owner Since
    Aug 1998

Thanks
    Em, the engine had been there for 7 months before it was assembled. You also had me assemble it with parts from the flood and Brandon was not okay with that. In the year that followed, parts of that engine were removed and used on other cars.

It's not my place to tell you guys how to run your business but the fair way to resolve this is to just give the kid his $$ back and keep his motor. In the end you end up making out ahead because you recieve a FREE 4-bolt long block.

Em, the engine had been there for 7 months before it was assembled. You also had me assemble it with parts from the flood and Brandon was not okay with that. In the year that followed, parts of that engine were removed and used on other cars.

It's not my place to tell you guys how to run your business but the fair way to resolve this is to just give the kid his $$ back and keep his motor. In the end you end up making out ahead because you recieve a FREE 4-bolt long block.

I wouldn't really worry about GZP to much there stay on both forums will be short. I just sent info to Nadeem I believe he should be sending a PM to ALAN now.

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg E View Post

What flood parts were used to assemble this engine? All parts on that car were brand new parts. The engine is still sitting here, 100% assembled, just as it was 4 years ago.