Since the last track day, my datalogs haven't been sitting well with me. My IDC's are in the 130's and I had a few counts of knock up to 28! My 02's were reading .94v and .95v. The knock is pretty bad and feels like dropping an anchor behind the car when all the timing is pulled. This was all at 14psi w/ 9b's, BPU'd w/ a hotwired walbro

Since then, I've decided to take action to find possible solutions for this. I've come up with 2 methods, I just need an opinion on which would be more suitable and effective.

1. I bought an alchohol injection kit and was going to install that. This would give me a sure fire way to get the effected results I'm looking for...

2. OR, sell the alchy kit and get an adjustable FPR and bump up my injectors. I'm running a hotwired Walbro w/ the stock FPR, my 360's seem to be pegged with those IDC's. I'm guessing bumping up the fuel pressure to 55psi would net me an extra 12% or so of injector flow.

I'm wondering if my stock FPR is being overran and causing some issues... Some people have told me though at WOT the stock FPR won't cause any ill effects, it's only at idle and open loop you'll have driveability issues (w/ a hotwired walbro), which i haven't seen.

I'm thinking out loud, but opinions on this would help me out...