Thread: Ebay NEX SS Coilovers review.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Review: Ebay NEX SS Coilovers.

Just bought a set of these off ebay for 920 aud shipped to my door (offered him 550usd, he took it) cause my current OEM shocks + teins arent working out so well. The shocks are pretty much dead so i thought I must aswell get coilovers.

For anyone who's looking for good value for money, i think thess are a good cheap alternative. First impressions are they look a little cheap but could be from just the bad pics.
    I havent got them yet, but i will keep you guys posted on how they ride etc. Ive read some good and bad things but hoepfully ill be having a more positive experience with these.

Description of ebay.
    The NEX Type SS kit has all the features of a racing coilover without the harsh ride and cost. The NEX Type SS is designed to allow the vehicle to be lowered without affecting shock stroke or spring preload. This is done by seperating the spring preload adjustment from the ride height adjustment. As a result of this unique design, the ride quality is not affected by ride height! This is only found on a few kits! Adjustment range is for the front is 1.0"-2.5" and the rear is a 1.0"-2.0" adjustment range.
    They are 10kg front 8kg rear.

WHAT YOU GET
    4 Shocks
    4 Springs
    4 Upper mounts
    4 Forged lower mounts
    4 Dust boots
    2 Spanner wrenches
    Brakeline holder
    1 YEAR WARRANTY

*Pretty much cut & paste from the older thread. Should be getting them sometime this week. Will be more then happy to let you guys know how I go if anyones interested
    Last edited by MRjayr; 09-15-2010 at 05:47 AM.