Sad to have to report this as I was hoping it wouldn't come to it... I've just started the Paypal dispute process with Deft Racing.

I got ahold of them with very little trouble back in the last week of April, and decided that much like their responses to recent threads about them that they must have just been busy... They gave me a 6 week lead time, so after a couple more questions back and forth via email, I pulled the trigger and placed an order on their site. Fast forward 6 weeks... I still haven't heard from them, there's no shipping info on the paypal activity, and all 3 emails I have for them (Bill's, the one on the website, AND the one linked to their paypal) are bouncing back as undeliverable - no such user. Thinking this must be a email outage their experiencing and it'll be fixed soon, I gave them a couple more weeks... emailing at least once, usually a couple times a week since. Still the emails bounce back.

Since they don't have a phone number, and no email, and no facebook activity (I've never gotten any response from them there) I don't see any other choice. If anyone knows Bill or someone at Deft PLEASE let them know about this... this is not the path I want to go down but if they can't be bothered to keep their company's ONLY line of communication open then I don't know what else I can do.

:-/