Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official 2010 NCAA College Football Thread

The one. The only. verified
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    I live how Dion Lewis is supposed to be the best running back in the nation, and has less yards in 2 games than his back up does in 1.

[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

Kansas most likely overlooked their week one opponent, as did Oklahoma I would assume. VT probably overloked JMU as they were still sulking in their loss from Boise State at home.

Have you noticed that 3 teams in 2 weeks have lost to d-2 schools? Ole Miss, Kansas, and VT. I think all these of these losses were home losses as well.

Relax, it's just rocket science!
    Owner Since
    Nov 2001

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    I live how Dion Lewis is supposed to be the best running back in the nation, and has less yards in 2 games than his back up does in 1.
    Our #1 back, senior Mario Fannin, has much less running yards than our #2 back, freshman Michael Dyer. Everyone including me thought Mario would be the real deal this year but in the first two games he just hasn't been productive as a running back.

Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    Yeah, the whole country was hyping Lewis. He gained 76 against Utah, and a measley 27 against 1AA New Hampshire.

Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    Anyone check out the polls yet? VaTech falls out completely. I bet this just looks awesome for Boise States OOC strength now. LOLOL

Pitt still isnt back in (and rightfully so after a piss poor performance against a 1AA team). My Mountaineers are at 21.

Forum User Not Verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    Anyone check out the polls yet? VaTech falls out completely. I bet this just looks awesome for Boise States OOC strength now. LOLOL
    Hahaha! My thoughts exactly.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Overall I was pleased with what I saw from Texas against Wyoming. Our O-line improved from week 1 -- they were opening up holes (granted, against an undersized Wyoming line) and they protected Gilbert. Gilbert made some beautiful deep throws -- one was dropped and the other was caught by a diving true freshman (one of 2 bad ass freshman WR's) for a TD but the officials blew the call on the field then had insufficient evidence to make the right call. Either way, the defense was stout as always. 2 more weeks to fine tune for OU. Will this team over achieve? Most 'Horn fans aren't expecting us to beat OU because OU managed to look good against an FSU team that hasn't played defense in years.

Fozzy's bad ass run can be seen here at the 18 second mark

Garrett had an extremely impressive run on a broken play. Anyone that thinks he's immobile is in for a rude awakening
    Last edited by AdamVR4; 09-13-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Formerly OwnGTP/WantRTTT
    Owner Since
    April 2004

Thanks
    Hail to the Victors, that's all I have to say.

Although, I think breaking top 20 in the AP poll is a bit premature. Denard Robinson is just awesome, he will win a Heisman and a Championship before he graduates (provided he finishes his education and doesn't leave early) mark my words.
    Tony M.
    2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - There's Only One.
    1995 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo - Gone but not forgotten . . .
    “The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.” -- Author Unknown

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I worry that Rich Rod is going all in with Denard week to week to save his job. Denard was running the ball WAY too much against an opponent like Notre Dame. Those sort of hits need to be saved for REAL competition IMO. Either way, I hope he stays healthy and he sure is entertaining. That was by far the best game this weekend.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm anxious to see if Baylor can hang with TCU this week. Robert Griffin is a handful... Another Kansas style upset? *fingers crossed* haha