I felt some need to let you guys in on something. I finally had a chance to speak with Jeff (the parts manager at C H Mitsubishi) when I went in to pick up an OEM battery hold down for one of my cars. Luckily I work right up the street, so I allow myself one OEM part every payday. I know a lot of guys already deal with them and have had a chance to speak with Jeff and Mikey and maybe even some of the other staff there, but in case there is anyone here that does not know the deal about Cherry Hill, I want you to know a couple of things Jeff told me. Let me start by saying that you won't find better "dealer part only" prices anywhere, and even things that are not dealer only, like my battery brace, are competitive with "Generic Parts Store" prices for the ORIGINAL OEM PART! He gives us a HUGE discount! But you want to know the best part? He does it because he likes us and he likes our cars and he likes to see the enthusiasts of this platform be able to keep their 20 year old cars in great shape without costing it costing us a fortune. Those are his own words. Dealer list prices are crazy expensive, and he gives us that huge discount just to help us keep ownership costs down. Great Guy!
I don't think everyone realizes how difficult it is to find new parts for a reasonable price, so please don't take C H for granted. We had a nice conversation about our cars and the boards and our new site, a few of the things I don't know if he would want published so I will leave it at that. He keeps tabs on our boards and enjoys keeping up with the 3s and even the Starion guys... I'm not even going to plug a link to the C H parts site, because I didn't really post this as an advertisement. It's more of a THANK YOU to Jeff for helping us out in the best way he can.