Plans for the 2014 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering are underway. This year's event will be happening on May 16-18 in sunny Wisconsin Dells!

The official page for the UMG can be found at: 2014 Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering

This year we have two great ways to stay informed about the UMG. First is the Facebook event page found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/679948108722469/ Join the Facebook event for our day to day conversations about the UMG.

We also have the official sign up page for the UMG. If you are coming, you'll want to sign up here so I have an accurate count of who is coming. Plus, you'll get all the important updates. The sign up page is at: Sign up for the 2014 UMG

I'm hoping to make this the biggest and best UMG yet. And I can't do that without you!!!

Baker's Sunset Bay is ready to take room reservations. (1-800-435-6515) The cheapest rooms are $93 for parking lot facing double queens. These will go fast. Beach facing double queen rooms are $103. If you are staying and extra day like Thursday or Sunday nights, you can get 20% off the A rates which are $78/$88. Baker's website is at: Sunset Bay Resort

later,
Curt