Thread: Porsche owners here?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Porsche owners here?

My wife's car and also our touring car is a Porsche Cayenne S.
    I know its not a sport car, however I feel great when I'm driving it. Did some small mods on it for GO, like Fabspeed 2ndarry cat delete, custom Magnaflow catback. I love the sound that this car does right now and how it revs on load, even if the used products aren't as High Quality as I thought

The car is a 2004 Cayenne S, US Model.

I have first converted to a Turbo look, and the after a year I converted again, visually to the newer model 957 Cayenne S, 2007-2009 model - which involved a lot work from my side for rewiring and manny parts to complete the job.
    I could have make it look like a Turbo or GTS but I wanted S. Got all the parts OEM Porsche, and it turned out great.
    Went with 20" wheels, OEM Porsche, and 18" for winter. The car didn't had PCM (which is navigation unit), and had retrofit a PCM2.1. That was the trickiest of all, because no one could make it work, took the car to several Porsche dealer across Europe. In the end, the problem was just because of a ground wire that needed to be connected. Have found this trick when I didn't expected and I was almost helpless.
    As I said, I enjoy this car a lot, had put a lot of work in it and money. Did all the maintenance and dealer recalls, so it runs like a champ. Also, got the Durametric Pro software so I wont be needed to check the dealer at every oil change, to rip me off.

as I got it:

after first visible mod, the catback

and the Turbo Front:

Ilie
    Last edited by stealthTT; 09-28-2010 at 03:51 PM.