Thread: Logging WB with scanmaster and HHH

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks

Logging WB with scanmaster and HHH

I have my scanmaster set up to get the WB and Boost signal. That part is fine. What I can't figure out is how to get it to log on HHH. I know I need the ID and formula to set it up. Anybody know how to do this. Ive tried ID's 1-40 but didn't get anything that acted like it was my wideband. Boost is only a nice to have but really need to get Wideband logging working.

1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Owner Since
    Birth

Thanks
    I tried to wire mine into pin 53 and it isn't working. I get a 12 volt signal.

Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Yea I tried pin 53 myself and just bypass the scanner didn't work for me either. That seems weird cause I was sure that was supposed to work. Everything seems to be setup to read the egrt.
    It just seems like with the scanmaster it should be easy and common. I sit there watch the scanmaster looking all nice 14.7. HHH just reading the NB's. I know people have done it. You have to get the ID # it uses and set it up as user definable sensor.

1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Owner Since
    Birth

Thanks
    Unfortunately I haven't had much time to try mine out yet (LMI FTW) but I should be back on the road soon.

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I guess being able to log my NB on a computer where I can at least see it is a plus. Eyes just don't see that palm so good anymore. lol The good news is I usually just tune watching the NB on the scanmaster anyway. Now seeing the WB right there with the knock and the tach will probably work pretty well. WB on a pillar really doesn't let you see alot of what else is going on.

Member verified
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Use the EGRT port http://www.stealth316.com/2-ecu-terminals.htm Pin 73 on Pg 5 for the DOHC turbo 94-97 (assuming you have a hybrid ECU that is). Couple threads on 3si about this. Sorry I'm too lazy to give you a direct link.
    '92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT - Aug. 2012 COTM

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Yea, it's pin 53 on mine. Seemed like the pin would have made connection but I couldn't read anything.

Forum User Not Verified

Owner Since

Thanks
    you can use the input on the scanmaster and have it output that as battery voltage. Then you can log it through HHH.

There is a config setting in the scanmaster manual you have to change and then you just hookup the wideband to one of the scanmaster inputs.

Parting 6 speed
    Pampena 3.5 Stroker, GTX 2867 Gen IIs, AEM Series2, oohnoo SMIC, DN Hardpipes, FIC 1650s, Walbro 525, aermotive fpr, Dejon intake pipes, Tial Q, Koyo Rad, Samco Hoses, Stoptech 332mm fronts, HKS GT4 Coilovers, Spec 4+ LW, JDM 6 Speed, Billet shift forks, Pampena brace

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris@Rvengeperformance For This Useful Post:

Forum User
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Thanks Forest, it's all so simple once you understand it. lol Maybe I'll take the time to write up some specific instructions for people in the future. HHH site doesn't seem to know how easy it is with the scanmaster (once you understand how to set the outputs). Logging WB FTW