Nope![]()
Nope![]()
R135
╚╬╬╝
- 24
Does Autozone or Napa rent those out?
Not sure. Found the leak anyway, didn't take a pic though. One of the hoses to the oil cooler must have been disturbed when I was doing the work on the water pump, because it's leaking like crazy.
On a better note... I fixed my awful headlights! The original owner had installed H4 housings but never did the wiring correctly, so the high beam and ground wires were swapped. Fixed it and now my headlights are MUCH brighter. Swapped out my power steering belt for a new one, so now I no longer have chirpy belts. I also fixed my dome light. It was corroded internally, and the door switches were bad. I swapped in the switches from my brother's crashed Golf and it now works perfectly.
What's left of my brother's Golf...
![]()
Last edited by DocWalt; 10-13-2012 at 07:45 PM.
ahhh, a family golf-thing then?
if you cant fix it with a hammer...then you have an electrical problem
It was a bit, lol. I had a lot of fun driving his car before he slammed it, so I was looking for a cheapo hatchback of my own when I stumbled on this GTI for stupid cheap.
Went to climb in my car to go to work and the seat was halfway reclined. Crap.
Replaced the foam rubber bits with a couple foam donuts from a new stack of CD blanks.
Got home from class and adjusted my headlights... Not bad at all for being Autopal lights, nearly as good as my brother's Hellas.
![]()
Crosses in the headlights?
So, the O2 sensor... It should cycle at idle, right? I get a steady .8 volts at idleNever seen an O2 sensor fail like this, but at least it was a recently installed O2 sensor, so it should come out easily.
If you need any euro spec parts let me know I do live in Germany and can mail things USPS
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks