Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 590

Thread: My 1992 GTI

  1. #411
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

    Location
    Royersford, PA
    Posts
    3,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 442 Times in 317 Posts
    So... we got rid of my brother's old Golf finally. It didn't fit on the trailer right side up...



    R135
    ╚╬╬╝
    - 24

  2. #412
    There will be Blood! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1997

    Location
    In Sane!
    Posts
    4,677
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 449 Times in 331 Posts
    Lmao

    Sent from the Man Cave!

    *\( ^o^ )/*

    Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

  3. #413
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

    Location
    Royersford, PA
    Posts
    3,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 442 Times in 317 Posts
    Had an autocross today, and had a blast. Unsure if I got 2nd or 3rd in class, but I beat the times all of my friends were setting.








  4. #414
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    ~2006

    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA/Wheeling, WV
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Looks like some good wheeling there home boy!

  5. #415
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

    Location
    Royersford, PA
    Posts
    3,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 442 Times in 317 Posts
    Prepping for NG! Checked for fluid leaks and swapped on new rotors and some Carbotech AX6 pads. Thanks Terry @ Maximal Performance!






  6. #416
    JNS Engineering verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1994

    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,112
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 155 Times in 110 Posts
    ^^best pads I've run so far although they do leave a lot of dust.

  7. #417
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

    Location
    Royersford, PA
    Posts
    3,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 442 Times in 317 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimvr4 View Post
    ^^best pads I've run so far although they do leave a lot of dust.
    They left a pile of dust on my driveway where I turned in after bedding them in, haha.

  8. #418
    Now with more poop-smear Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Not Anymore

    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,490
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    483
    Thanked 543 Times in 390 Posts
    looks like it's time for doc to post up the photo-shoot source for his new avatar in the members' area.

  9. #419
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

    Location
    Royersford, PA
    Posts
    3,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 442 Times in 317 Posts
    NG hype! All washed and prepped. Just need to pack my personal crap and head out on Tuesday.


  10. #420
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

    Location
    Royersford, PA
    Posts
    3,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 442 Times in 317 Posts
    I had an absolute blast at Pitt Race/Beaverun with the 3/S National Gathering! I now want to take my car on more track days...


    (awesome picture courtesy of lethal_vr4's wife!)

    We also ran an autocross on their skidpad, which was an epic course. Easily my favorite course ever, and it showed in my times. I ended up having the fastest time of the day by 4 tenths against R/T93. So much fun! I'll have my videos of that up shortly.

    I also ran at the dragstrip. My best of the night was a 15.6 @ 90mph in the 1/4. Struggled with tons of wheelhop so the times were pretty meh, but the mph is about what I expected to do. About what a stock N/A DOHC will do.
    Last edited by DocWalt; 06-29-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • History
  • Information
  • Groups
  • Events
  • Resources
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net