Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: GI: Rebuilt 5-speed 25-spline transmission with Quadco XR OS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts

    GI: Rebuilt 5-speed 25-spline transmission with Quadco XR OS

    I need to liquidate a few items and eventually I need to cut down on how many transmissions I have. I'm gauging interest on this transmission only because I don't really want to get rid of it but I need to sell something so it's whatever goes first.

    This 25-spline transmission was completely rebuilt by Auto Velocity back in '09 when I purchased a 93 VR-4. It has less than 300 miles on it because I had the car shipped, did a complete rebuild/upgrade path for huge power, and ultimately lost interest in the build. I had planned on using this for 800+AWHP with the rest of the drivetrain supporting mods so I installed a new Quadco XR output shaft in it. I also have a SS assembled transfercase that can go along with it for extra.

    One of the ears on the bell housing needs welded back on. Either the transfercase didn't go on right or it got bolted up wrong and snapped. I'm not sure what the cause was but it needs to be fixed.

    Due to the condition and mods I would like to get $1500 plus shipping for it. I can work with someone on shipping the item. I expect freight to be $300 or less.

    I decided I'm going to keep it for now.
    Last edited by TurboSinceBirth; 10-25-2012 at 09:29 PM.
    95 RT/TT Billet TD04s E70, DW1000cc injectors, ARC-2 with 92mm maf, 3SX fuel rail loop, hotwired Walbro 416/485, 3" FMIC, single small Krank vent, DR 3.5" downpipe and cat-back, DNP 02 housings, Hallman Pro MBC, BlackStealth LCDBC, AEM wideband, AEM oil pressure, Apexi S1 coilovers with SCE EVO 8/9 adapters, 3SX adjustable control arms, Spec 3+ clutch, Maximal solids/3SX poly motor mounts, Setrab custom SMOC, stock motor 127k miles, stock drivetrain.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering