Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ecg 2011

Yes, I really can DJ from my car... Feedback Score 0 DJ_X_Factor's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I'm really looking forward to going this year, I've never been but have wanted to.
    91 Stealth RT/TT -New Mitsu Complete Shortblock, 13G TD04 Turbos, GReddy BOV, CXRacing SMIC Intercoolers with full Hard Pipes kit, Stillen Downpipe
    Stillen Intake, DN Polished Y-Pipe, Borla Catback Exhaust system, MSD Performance Wires, Vac Delete, 550 DR Injectors, HKS Boost Controller, HKS Super AFR, Rebuilt ECU, RPS Max Street Clutch and Pressure Plate, Crossdrilled & Slotted Rotors all around with Ceramic Pads, Stainless Braided Brake Lines w/ Red jackets all around, CXRacing 14kg Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension, BT Freestyle 1-Off 18" Rims on 245/40/18's

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    sweet, caravan! Gotta get Jared and Greg to come as well.

Forum User Feedback Score 0 TSS3KGT's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    i would like to beable to come i have never been before but it will be tough school isnt out till like the 2nd or 3rd week of may

Member Not Verified Feedback Score 0 Dbeltran24's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    ECG is a blast. I've attend the last 3 years and plan on attending this year also. Provided it doesn't fall on the weekend of May 8th. GF's B-Day. A car gathering isn't exactly the ideal Birthday experience for her. Although she has enjoyed it that last few times. Then again, I got lucky that it hasn't been during her B-Day weekend. So lets shoot for maybe the following weekend this year.
    MODS - DNP Intake with K&N Style Filter, Polished DOHC Throttle Body with Portmatched Plenum, Portmatched Intake and Exhuast Ports on Heads, Ported Intake Passages in Heads, Performance Valve Job (Street), 3SX WebCams Reground Cams, .20 Overbored Block/Pistons, 3SX Fed Spec Downpipe with Gutted Rear Pre-Cat, 3SX Stock Size Crank Pulley, BigTyla Ground Wires, MSD Spark Plug Wires, Seatlle92VR4's Hyper-Flex Polyurethane Motor, Ultimate Performance Strut Bars, 3SX Polyurethane Suspension Bushings, Shift Kit

Forum User Feedback Score 3 (100%) toddrs93's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbeltran24 View Post
    ECG is a blast. I've attend the last 3 years and plan on attending this year also. Provided it doesn't fall on the weekend of May 8th. GF's B-Day. A car gathering isn't exactly the ideal Birthday experience for her. Although she has enjoyed it that last few times. Then again, I got lucky that it hasn't been during her B-Day weekend. So lets shoot for maybe the following weekend this year.
    What chick doesn't like a weekend at the beach? Plan it for her and then pretend there just happened to be a car show there the same weekend lol.

Forum User Feedback Score 1 (100%) paulfisler's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrs93 View Post
    What chick doesn't like a weekend at the beach? Plan it for her and then pretend there just happened to be a car show there the same weekend lol.
    lol your the man

Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrs93 View Post
    Problem is she knows ECG is around her B-Day. Its been that way the last three years. I have taken her to the OC beach the last few years for her B-Day, then made another beach trip for ECG. Kinda become a bit of a tradition. Plus I start ranting on about ECG the closer it gets to the gathering. I wouldn't be able to play it off. Also, after the last ECG, she started saying how she looks forward to the next one, cause she had so much fun sitting in a parking lot getting drunk with cool people and nice cars.

Yes she would have a good time, but here ideal b-day weekend is "Me and Her Time" uninterupted. That definately wouldn't happen at ECG.

Owner Since

Thanks
    Reason for uninterupted time is .... I rent rooms in my house to MY friends, and her schedule conflicts with mine (I work Days, She works nights). We get little time to spend together....ALONE. Did I mention I also run a small XBOX repair side business from home apart from my 9-5 job. So my time is quite limited. Hence, her need for Quality time during special occasions like B-Days.

Either way. I'll figure something out. I'll see everyone at ECG......one way or another.

Forum User verified Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I love ecg been going since 2002 auto velocity ftw
    [IMG][/IMG]

Forum User Feedback Score 13 (100%) Austin@STM's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Im going next year as well. I didnt get out until to late in the season this year to make any meets.

-Ricer Evo 8: 8.75 @ 166 Best MPH of 167. Quickest 4G63 Powered Evo in The US!!!
    -Chris Cessna's Stock short block Evo 8: 9.76@150 Worlds Fastest Stock Motor Evo 8 and First Stock Block In The 9's!
    -Shawna's DD Evo 8: 9.97@143.88 Best MPH of 145 Full leather interior, A/C, navigation, stock brakes, cruisin 9's in style
    -Cory's Stock 7 bolt talon: 10.3@136 No crank walk here...
    -STM Stock turbo/motor Stealth RT: 10.95@127 Worlds Quyickest/Fastest and most powerful Stock turbo/ motor 3S
    -James STM built Pump gas Evo8 stock motor: 10.2@137 Stock long block, and only on pump gas!
    -Mike Faggiano Evo3 16g stock motor 1g 11.0@124 just a 16g knockin on 10's door.
    And the list goes on...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast