Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: OEM Used Coil Pack ///// Magnecore 8mm Spark plug wires (Used)

  1. #1
    Man vs 3/S verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,501
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 171 Times in 112 Posts

    OEM Used Coil Pack ///// Magnecore 8mm Spark plug wires (Used)

    I recently removed both of these from my RUNNING car, I drove it the day before I removed these parts, I drove it the day after. Now that that is over....

    The coil pack has about 112k miles on it. Checked resistance of each coil pack, all are within spec per the service manual (Each one was 12.9-13k Ohms, spec is 11.31-15.3) All of the thread holes are in good condition, the wires arent dry rotted at all, no cracks or broken down insulation, this coil pack is in 100% working order and ready to be bolted on.

    Also for sale are a set of Magnecore Competition plug wires. They are red. They are used, they have less than 112k miles on them, I am guessing about 50k miles on them based on previous owner information. These wires are in good overall shape, no deep nicks in the silicone shielding, coil boots are still fully pliable and flexy, plug ends have NO cracks and are in 100% condition. Wires have slight discoloration due to grease and grime. I scrubbed these down pretty good with some simple green but if you wanted to clean them more you could get them looking very good with a bit more elbow grease.

    Price for the coil pack is 75$ shipped, price for the Spark plugs wires is 45 dollars shipped.

    I will ship both for 105 shipped. Method of payment would be paypal +3%. I am well known on this forum and will honor any reasonable return request.

    Pics







    Wires







    Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by R/T93; 08-12-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    93 R/T - Modded, Full Suspension, Full Exhaust, Quaife Diff, Turbo brakes, Alpine/Boston Sound One of 25
    98 VR-4 - Billet 13t's, Downpipe, Blitz EBC, Ohlins R/T coil overs, SCE center differential, SCE oil pan, Pampena braced trans, TEC Rear Strut Bar, Custom Front Strut Bar, Camber Arms, Alum Driveshaft, 2" Koyo, Maximal oil cooler, SAFC2, Defi Gauges, RC 550's, Supra Pump, Skillard Splitter, Hardpipes, XYZ 14" front brakes/Carbotech, 255 Dunlop Z2's, AMR 18x9's, Alpine/Infinity/JL Sound. One of 13

    3SNG15 Best overall




    "I explode 1 piece rotors" -- ABM --
    Runs 12's (12.98's!!!!!!)
    My Garage

  2. #2
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    Honest seller here guys, I bought brake, wheels, and tires earlier this summer. Everything was shipped promptly and packaged properly.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering