I miss having paint booth access. Looking good!
I miss having paint booth access. Looking good!
When you're ready, give Richard a shout.
With all of the 3S' he has done I'm sure he can take them apart in his sleep now. haha
Thanks. Yeah, having booth access would get me in trouble. Same with a big powder coating oven. I'd like to learn both but I could see me getting crazy with them.
:woohoo:
-John
Before
After
-John
Why does the side look greenish-bluish-white?
love white...dam you![]()
if you cant fix it with a hammer...then you have an electrical problem
Man, hard to argue with the price. Did he remove all the trim for you?
'93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs
Outstanding build. Me want that paint job![]()
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
----------------[2007 Ride of the Year.................................. 3.5 Stroker I did.w/DBB DR1000's
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks