Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 379

Thread: '99 VR-4 19T Build

  1. #151
    SoSoCal verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Groove View Post
    Hadn't thought about that. Good call!



    Just looked up the PLX, it states that it needs to be calibrated as well.

    I haven't even calibrated the LC1 yet, just using it as a narrow band and is working great. But want to make sure it is 100% before turning up the boost.

    -John
    No calibrating my plx lol, u prolly looking at lc1 propganda

  2. #152
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    November 1999

    Location
    Rowlett
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DuTTch View Post
    No calibrating my plx lol, u prolly looking at lc1 propganda
    Just looked again to post up here, and sure enough, I was looking at their older unit ($149) it requires calibration. Their newer one ($199) does not.

    If I do have issues with my LC1 I know what I'll be switching to.

    But so far, the LC1 is working great as a narrowband and I haven't even attempted to calibrate it for the wideband, once I do I'll make a call.

    -John

    Edit: For anyone interested, this does look pretty bad ass.

    Here is the PLX
    http://www.plxdevices.com/product_in...=WDBDSMAFR_DM6

    Here is the LC1
    http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc1.php

  3. #153
    1993 rt/tt Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Location
    wa state
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 181 Times in 119 Posts
    Hated my LC1, needed to be re-calibrated every few months...

    ...supposedly, the newest version does not require it but i wont be trying it again
    if you cant fix it with a hammer...then you have an electrical problem


  4. #154
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    November 1999

    Location
    Rowlett
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Hated my LC1, needed to be re-calibrated every few months...

    ...supposedly, the newest version does not require it but i wont be trying it again
    I have their newer one. So I'll give it a shot. But if it does become an issue like you and Mark had. I'll be throwing it up on eBay and picking up the PLX.

    -John

  5. #155
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    November 1999

    Location
    Rowlett
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    She followed me into work today.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J-Groove For This Useful Post:


  7. #156
    JNS Engineering verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1994

    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,112
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 155 Times in 110 Posts
    You have some updating to do on the 1st post son

    Mod list (scroll down the page)
    JNS Engineering has your Spyders covered (and uncovered too!!)

  8. #157
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    November 1999

    Location
    Rowlett
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimvr4 View Post
    You have some updating to do on the 1st post son
    Good point.

    Onto do it.

    -John

    edit: Updated
    Last edited by J-Groove; 06-07-2013 at 10:20 AM.

  9. #158
    DR-750 club Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    I could drive.

    Location
    Portland, Texas
    Posts
    2,546
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 172 Times in 124 Posts
    Looking good
    July 2014 COTM
    We follow the earth. The earth follows the stars. The stars know their way and though the body dies. The stars will remain, like the waves of the sea and restless slate.

  10. #159
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Posts
    1,668
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 388 Times in 259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Groove View Post
    She followed me into work today.

    It's perfect
    '93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs

  11. #160
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    November 1999

    Location
    Rowlett
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    It's perfect
    Thanks.

    The small list I still have in the works for the body are;

    • Replace the drivers side headlight. The fogging is caused from a HUGE hole on the side where the turn signal clip used to go.

    • Install the euro clear side markers

    • Replace the rear power antenna with a new factory one

    • Buy new OEM chin mounts - They are installed using a lot of hidden zip ties right now. I want to do it right.

    • Get some paint-less dent repair and a few rock chips taken care of.

    But for the most part, exterior look is done and I am happy!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering