Nice, John! Bet that drive felt good, steering issues aside.
Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy!
It did, it was just nice to drive a manual again. I really just love shifting.
Can't wait until Tiffany's car is paid off so I can trade in/sell my '06 Sonata for a more fun to drive daily with a stick. Looking at picking up a used Buick Regal GS 6 speed in a year and a half or so hopefully.
-John
Good choice, I love the new GS. I've got a 67 GS400.
Jeremy
So you have a real GS. That is awesome!
Post up a picture!
-John
Just add aws fluid for now, but theres a leak.
'93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs
I don't have any recent pics. Been doing a frame-off resto on it for the last several years.
This is what it will look like(same color I'm doing), minus the vinyl top. (the rear windows roll down, it's not a post like this one looks)
![]()
Looks good!
I love the rear window roll downs on a lot of the two door cars of that era. Just looks awesome!
-John
The Regal GS is a surprisingly good-looking vehicle. How well do they perform?
Never thought I'd ever ask ANYTHING about a Buick.
0-60 sub 7 seconds from a direct injection ECOTEC 2.0l turbo that makes 270hp and 295 tq. (base GS)MSRP is around 35k.
Jeremy
2.0 Ecotec?should stuck with the 3.8T
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks