***SOLD***
Yes, a real 98/99 VR4 intake manifold w/ throttle body (yes it's also a 98/99).
First, I NEED your cores (manifold & TB), so if you don't have a core please don't ask.
Both the plenum and TB have been thoroughly cleaned, no built up carbon crap from the previous owner. I do have the two other bolts for the bottom on the TB, I just didn't put them on. And the TB will come with a new gasket. The bolts aren't tightened yet either.
Lots of hours went into this little project.
Throttle body has been complete disassembled, cleaned, polished, and reassembled. I replace the following: shaft seals (2), biss w/o-ring, biss plug, FIAV oring, ISC o-ring, and all the bolts. The TPS sensor is set and the ISC tested.
Price: $475 shipped + your cores. That's $300 for the plenum and $175 for the TB. The shipped price is within the 48 states, everywhere else is extra. You can either pay a refundable core charge or send your cores in first. We can discuss the core charge through PMs. Cores must be useable and have to be 98/99 VR4.
Photobucket album for this plenum (over 30 pictures): Polished 98/99 VR4 Plenum & Throttle Body Combo
Before:
After:
![]()



. I do have the two other bolts for the bottom on the TB, I just didn't put them on. And the TB will come with a new gasket. The bolts aren't tightened yet either. 








Reply With Quote
.




Bookmarks