Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 942

Thread: The 2012 College Football thread!!!

  1. #511
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    Holy the Dawgs show up and play with some "give a damn" and upset the Gaytors. I'm shocked
    Me too, glad I didn't bet I would have lost big money.


    Tyler Bray (Chokes on cock) blows it again when it counts. I wish I had a buck for every time he has blown a win. They should pull him out on game winning drives.

    Speaking of choke Florida turns the ball over SIX TIMES! Not going to win against Kentucky doing that.

    Does Oregon look bad ass or what? I'll go ahead and say it will be them and Alabama in the national championship.

    Back to the TN SC game, damn I feel so sorry for Marcus Lattimore, I'm afraid it's probably over for him. I don't think he will ever play again.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v278otvoAVc

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    I bet she smells of old mustard and sawdust.
    Jeremy

  2. #512
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    I don't want to watch that again... that was plain bad...

    Refs hosed Oklahoma on that final interception but hey it should have never been that close. Overall two good teams. I know somehow ND will surpass Kansas state though.

    Florida was over rated. Yes Michigan is still nothing and the big 10 is a mess. At least OSU didnt lose to Penn State... They tried their hardest though, like the purdue game.

    I CANT wait for the playoffs...
    real 3s'ers have NoCar transfer cases...

  3. #513
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2nd View Post

    Florida was over rated. Yes Michigan is still nothing and the big 10 is a mess. At least OSU didnt lose to Penn State... They tried their hardest though, like the purdue game.
    The thing is Georgia is way more overrated, they have had some luck. I think you called it though. Florida will choke and they did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2nd View Post
    I CANT wait for the playoffs...
    Agreed!!!!!!

  4. #514
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Watching the Derek Dooley show this morning and seeing the game tape I got to take back the choke comment on Bray, it really didn't look like his fault. I guess I'm just used to seeing him choke lol.

  5. #515
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
    dude he is an interception machine!

  6. #516
    Stuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2003

    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 638 Times in 383 Posts
    Tennessee gave that one away. I was pissed.

    ND over OU. Told ya!

    Way to go UGa for taking down the Gaytors.

    I'd like to see Alabama v. K-State for all the marbles.

    Jeremy

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo419 View Post
    Douches

  7. #517
    My Give a Damn is busted Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 375 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    Tennessee gave that one away. I was pissed.

    ND over OU. Told ya!

    Way to go UGa for taking down the Gaytors.

    I'd like to see Alabama v. K-State for all the marbles.

    Jeremy
    Pretty much.

    I had a feeling ND was going to walk away with that one too.



    That's what I'm thinking.

    furthermore I'd like to see tOSU go undefeated and not be able to win a damn thing. then have a shit record next year. that'd be awesome!
    www.fairtax.org
    We ride around with Turbos the size of Lil' Bow Wow
    2009/2010 3SI National Gathering Fastest Stock Suspension
    I killed www.bawcforums.org on 11-04-09

  8. #518
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2002

    Posts
    1,668
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 388 Times in 259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    Tennessee gave that one away. I was pissed.

    ND over OU. Told ya!

    Way to go UGa for taking down the Gaytors.

    I'd like to see Alabama v. K-State for all the marbles.

    Jeremy
    If anyone can end the SEC run it's Bill Snyder.

    I guess now I know how TCU and Oklahoma State felt when they played @ Kansas... Yikes. Texas is still staring at 6-6...
    '93 VR4 | 10.57 @ 135 on C16 | 11.29 @ 125 on 93 | ~3275 lbs

  9. #519
    Administrator Alan92RTTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Owner Since
    02/1998

    Location
    Madison Heights, Mi
    Posts
    2,958
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 675 Times in 255 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadmollafolla View Post
    Michigan is nothing without Dennard. Wow...
    That is the most play time Bellomy has had in a single game. Until now its been 1-2 snaps and out. He's a more traditional QB and if being trained for that. He is not a drop in replacement for Denard. That has the unfortunate effect of putting the entire O out of sync for a bit.

    He had some bad luck too. You can't really blame him for that weird bounce on the smith reception/turn over.

  10. #520
    1st ever COTM and COTY verified
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Owner Since
    Birth

    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 451 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    Tennessee gave that one away. I was pissed.
    I didn't really get mad this time, just sighed and went back to what I was doing. Rumors are flying like crazy that Jon Gruden is going to be the next coach at Tennessee. I hope so lol

    Hey, Tennessee Fans, Cheer Up: Jon Gruden Watched That Loss On A Flight To Phoenix

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering