rofl georgia...
rofl georgia...
real 3s'ers have NoCar transfer cases...
Wtf wv...
TX is playing great D. Offense had a few stumbles, but doing a good job exploiting WV weaknesses. I lost count how many times we've sacked their QB already. Buie is a helluva player though, would have been an easy touchdown for WV if he hadn't stumbled.
Geno's been sacked 3 times.
And when I saw Buie trip I was like
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM
OSU vs Nebraska great game... I'm shocked how good they look.
WVU vs Texas just as good and a great battle. Texas is reminding me of last year how it couldn't pass great. Their run game is right where it normally is though.
Texas could be great with a great qb. Imagine if Texas had a great dual threat qb?
WVU is testing their deep pass defense and they hanging in there.
lack of a qb that can throw is starting to show at texas...
Last edited by Mikes2nd; 10-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.
What a game. Buie stepped up and did damage. If the D can get the right combo on the field they will destroy anyone they play.
Hats off to WV, played a great game. TX... no idea what the hell happened 2nd half. It looked like we were just phoning in the plays vs how hard we played the first half. Buie... he was unstoppable. Just watching him get the ball starting making me angry LOL.
Glad I didn't bet Jeremy on the game though.![]()
See I knew saying Texas would roll them would put the hex on them... Good game though. I thought Texas had fixed its QB problem but I guess not
I am was kind of stunned by OSU... Rolling nebraska like a MAC team is nuts... I dunno what to think. was it fluke?![]()
Last edited by Mikes2nd; 10-07-2012 at 12:45 AM.
How the fuck does Florida jump both K State and WVU? They beat an overrated LSU and jump 6 spots?
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks