Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New 25 spline output shafts (2 available) $199 shipped.

  1. #1
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts

    New 25 spline output shafts (2 available) $199 shipped.

    One of my suppliers ended up with four extra output shafts he offered to me at a nice price... I'm keeping two for myself and I'm not even going to take the other two unless I sell them here today. I don't need to be spending money on parts to put in stock right now...

    This is a $50-$60 savings over what they go for from just about any vendor.

    PM me for paypal info

    Thanks,

    Larry.


    Real Performance Automotive (541)816-4500 www.FB.com/RealPerformanceAuto

  2. #2
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts
    Evening bump... This is a time sensitive deal, I'm not going to pick up any I don't have sold, and I'm not going to be lame and ask them to hold onto any I can't pay for... I want to put the final order in tomorrow.

  3. #3
    Keeping it real...
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct. 2006

    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    448
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
    Does that come with...



    ...ok not funny.

  4. #4
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Medford OR
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 602 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerX3 View Post
    Does that come with...



    ...ok not funny.
    Of course I'll include lube.... What kind do you want?


    Last chance, I'm pulling the plug on this deal this afternoon...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering