Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Alan

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I think my jalopy would make it the ten hours to Vegas. Lets make this happen for next year.

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) ntcmpjg's Avatar
    Owner Since

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    hell yea next year I will be home lets get it done Tom. Maybe your best friend bill might make it to it haha. We miss you on socal tom a lot.

3000GT of Europe
    www.3sofeu.org/main
    Cherry Hill Mitsubishi Coupon Code- 3SE

Southernmost 3S Owner supporter Feedback Score 0 93STLTH's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ntcmpjg View Post
    hell yea next year I will be home lets get it done Tom. Maybe your best friend bill might make it to it haha. We miss you on socal tom a lot.
    He was notified a couple of years ago that he and Deftracing would not be welcome at any future WCNC's.

2015 NG: Best in Show. Best Custom Interior. Best Custom Exterior. 2nd place,Best Engine Bay. 2nd place,Best 1st Gen. 2nd place,Longest distance driven. 3rd place, Coolest Accessories. 3rd place, Autocross Class 2
    2014 NG: Best in Show. Best 1st Gen. 2nd place, Best Interior. 2nd place, Furthest Distance Driven. 3rd Place, Peoples Choice. 3rd place, Best Engine Bay. 3rd place, Best Custom Exterior
    2013 NG: 1st place, FWD Drags
    2011 NG: Best Overall and Best 1st Gen. 3rd place Autocross FWD Modified and FWD Drags
    2009 NG: Best 1st Gen 3S and Best Interior. 3rd place, Autocross, FWD Modified.

Mods include 18in. Moda wheels and BF Goodrich KDW's, Tein Flex suspension, R1 Concepts rotors, 3SX stainless steel engine dress up kit. Blue/black carbon fiber 575 hood, VLS and a full RT conversion. Audio mods include a Kenwood DVD touch screen HU, Kenwood speakers, Memphis audio 5 channel amp and 12" Subs. Corbeau Leather seats, carbon fiber dash trim and HID upgrade.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyVR4 View Post
    Las Vegas would be really tight! I will also donate money to have it there. It is close for Cali members, AZ members, Nevada members, Utah members and so on.

I think its a perfect destination and is right in the heart of the west coast.
    Only one of those states is even on the coast. Thats like having a meet in Alabama and calling it the East Coast meet. Nobody would ever go for that. Ever. But hey, east coast guys are "awesome" like that.

Owner Since

Thanks
    The name was thought up by someone who was supposed to be the primary sponsor and organizer. By the time he dropped out, flyers and t-shirts had already been done, so the name sticked. I don't want to change it because there is some recognition when someone mentions WCNC. If it makes you feel better, you can think of it as "West of Colorado National Convention" :-D

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0 cjbyron's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Sounds good from here in WA. I'm down to make it out next fall. And I'm sure other NW3S people would be in for it too.

HID Retrofitter Not Verified Feedback Score 0 3000GTPro's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I totally would have been up for it this year if I had money, and I think I speak for a number of people on norcal3s about this. Some of us are having trouble this year, and several people have been caught up in hit and runs (not their fault). I still have good memories of it in...08 I think it was? Was just too bad that most of the socal3s crew didn't show like they did the year before. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. So I would definitely make time for it if I have the chance.

There are good cars that get you from point A to point B, and then there are great cars, that get you into trouble.

Forum User Not Verified Feedback Score 0 -dLs-'s Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Tom you know you have my backing and support and raleighs ability to tow people home. =] Lets open a can of whoopass for 2011?

-dLs-
    'The fallen angel of a godless humanity. If I show you how to live, will you show me how to love?'

XLR8TOR Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Just found this part of the site and, well I couldn't agree more with Las Vegas for the gathering. The fact that I live here doesn't sway me in the least, yea right.

I would be willing to act as a sort of liaison here for the transfer of information. I work 8 hours a day driving on the Fabulous Las Vegas Strip and I know it inside out so if there are any questions that need answering I could probably find the answers to them. Plus anything that might need to be checked out physically would be quite easy for me.

I have never been involved in a event like this so I have no idea of the logistics involved but would be willing to offer some of my time if that would help.

What sort of location would be needed?
    How many cars might be arriving?
    Special room rates looked for depending on where parking for however many vehicles are needed and where.

Just PM me if I can be of help. There are also several other local guys here who may also be of help but I won't speak for them here.

Owner Since

Thanks
    We've done 3 WCNC's in Vegas already, so the ground work is already there. The stumbling block has always been the track. We need a good contact for the LVMS so we can get some time on the drag strip. They're not the best at accommodating smaller groups. Midnight madness at LVMS is a clusterfuck, so we've had our best events when we were able to hook up with a group that already had the strip booked.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast