Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: My car is running well! (3/23/2012)

  1. #11
    I lack color... verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Aug 1998

    Posts
    3,589
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 498 Times in 241 Posts
    Since it's running so well, now would be a good time to test a HUD datalogger/gauge.

    2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - 1.8L 5-speed 3.9 torsen FMII powered
    Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/threa.../greg-pa-build

    99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
    98 Pearl White VR4 #54 of 231 - 12.84@105mph - 93 Octane 12.50@107mph - 100 Octane with Chromed ECU - sold
    99 Pearl White VR4 #108 of 287 - 3RD place stock car class ECG 11 - Sold
    98 Black VR4: 100% stock - totalled by an Illegal 2-12-08
    95 White Stealth TT - 11.852 @ 118.25 - sold
    95 SSG Stealth TT - 11.981 @ 115.81mph - sold

    "I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."

  2. #12
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Charles Town, WV
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg E View Post
    Since it's running so well, now would be a good time to test a HUD datalogger/gauge.
    Yes. Yes it would.

  3. #13
    Forum User verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1

    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 89 Times in 55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green-lantern View Post
    I started to think for a minute when I was pulling my trans "WTF am I doing with this car?" but then my cloudy irrational thinking kicked back in and dropped another $3.5K into it.


    I look forward to seeing your next mod. I probably should have started a thread here with all the crap I’m doing now but I have been posting in the “what did you do” thread to show updates. Maybe I’ll start bumping my AWD build thread.
    Haha yea I hear ya. It's hard to stop sometimes, at least for me. BTW next mod thread is up That didn't take long lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamVR4 View Post
    I'm not sure what you think you would break. 22 psi on race gas will be very safe and hopefully in the ~430-450 WHP range. As long as you're not launching, whatchoo worried about?
    lol I dunno. I guess I've been brainwashed into thinking it will break on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbillyHomeboy View Post
    Enough to know he was probably out of his league, wrenching on a car.

    Jeremy
    Haha yeah I'd say. It took me a while to get out from under it. I wasn't much better when I first started but I think I ended up in a good place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg E View Post
    Since it's running so well, now would be a good time to test a HUD datalogger/gauge.
    Quote Originally Posted by jba3 View Post
    Yes. Yes it would.
    HUD would be sweet that's for sure. Don't they need special windshields?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering