Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: COMPLETE P&P eManage Ultimate Setup for 1G

  1. #1
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    ~2006

    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA/Wheeling, WV
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    COMPLETE P&P eManage Ultimate Setup for 1G

    Up for sale is my eManage Ultimate setup. It took me a long time to piece this together and I planned to stick with it for a long time but I decided to change setups (surprise! lol).

    Includes:
    eManage Ultimate Unit (bought for $600)
    Boomslang Stage 3 Plug and Play Harness for 1G (bought for $210)
    GReddy Pressure Sensor with Harness (~$100)
    GM Boost Control Solenoid (~$50)
    Nice Wire Sheathing
    Scanmaster 3 with all extras (bought for $250)
    Injector Adapter to Eliminate CEL from Stage 3 (~$100)

    The only wiring you will need to do is provide a power source for the solenoid under the hood. Everything else is already there I paid around $1,300-$1,400 for this setup PLUS all the work I did setting it up/wiring it/etc.

    This setup can control airflow, timing, injectors, boost, two step, etc. Works AWESOME. I had a map optimized for 9Bs at wastegate and at 15 PSI, just swap maps and you have new fuel, timing, and boost settings. You can also tune RPM v. boost so no retuning everytime you change boost

    Also, I set this up so you can put the eManage unit under the passenger seat and run the wiring under the center console to the ECU for a clean install, yet you can also plug in the laptop easily

    I am looking for $1,150 for this setup paypal'ed and shipped. Great deal!

    Let me know if you have any questions.





    Last edited by HLxDrummer; 03-03-2012 at 01:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    ~2006

    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA/Wheeling, WV
    Posts
    867
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Updated with pictures!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • History
  • Information
  • Groups
  • Events
  • Resources
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net