Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Snow Methanol Stage 2 kit, Blitz SBC-iD boost controller, ET Performance Krank Vents

  1. #1
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts

    Snow Methanol Stage 2 kit, Blitz SBC-iD boost controller, ET Performance Krank Vents

    Methanol kit SOLD!!!


    Boost Controller SOLD!!!




    Krank Vents SOLD!!!
    Last edited by TurboSinceBirth; 03-09-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    95 RT/TT Billet TD04s E70, DW1000cc injectors, ARC-2 with 92mm maf, 3SX fuel rail loop, hotwired Walbro 416/485, 3" FMIC, single small Krank vent, DR 3.5" downpipe and cat-back, DNP 02 housings, Hallman Pro MBC, BlackStealth LCDBC, AEM wideband, AEM oil pressure, Apexi S1 coilovers with SCE EVO 8/9 adapters, 3SX adjustable control arms, Spec 3+ clutch, Maximal solids/3SX poly motor mounts, Setrab custom SMOC, stock motor 127k miles, stock drivetrain.

  2. #2
    There will be Blood! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1997

    Location
    In Sane!
    Posts
    4,677
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 449 Times in 331 Posts
    I will take the Krank vents...

    Price to 98629 & Paypal?

    Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
    CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
    "Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" . .

  3. #3
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopKill View Post
    I will take the Krank vents...

    Price to 98629 & Paypal?
    PM sent.
    Last edited by TurboSinceBirth; 02-26-2012 at 07:29 PM.

  4. #4
    There will be Blood! verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    1997

    Location
    In Sane!
    Posts
    4,677
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 449 Times in 331 Posts
    PP sent,

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopKill View Post
    PP sent,

    Thanks!
    Ok. I will try and get it sent out tomorrow during lunch. Thanks.

  6. #6
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    McPherson, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Will you pm me if you have a second set of krank vents? Thanks

  7. #7
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elyria_boy View Post
    Will you pm me if you have a second set of krank vents? Thanks
    Yes I will. I'll look but I don't think I do. I was having a hard time finding the set I pulled off my 93 VR-4 I kept to transfer to my Stealth. I think all I had was two but I'll check. I've got piles of parts so maybe they're just hiding somewhere or left in one of the parts cars.

  8. #8
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    McPherson, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks!

  9. #9
    One fix at a time verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,158
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
    Everything is gone....
    Last edited by TurboSinceBirth; 03-09-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering