Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 99 Headlight and Turnsignal/ 99 Sails

  1. #1
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2006

    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    604
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    99 Headlight and Turnsignal/ 99 Sails

    I have a Passanger side headlight that has some peeling the seal of the light is painted green.$300 plus shipping






    I also have a turn signal also painted green a little $40 Shipped to the US Only



    3000GT of Europe
    www.3sofeu.org/main
    Cherry Hill Mitsubishi Coupon Code- 3SE

  2. #2
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2006

    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    604
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Sail panels sold

  3. #3
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    January 2001

    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ntcmpjg View Post
    Sail panels sold
    I missed out!
    Hey, when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaels_RT
    The NA isnt a pain in the ass. Good car actually. TT...not so much...but a LOT more fun to drive.

  4. #4
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2006

    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    604
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazman View Post
    I missed out!
    Yea sorry frank I didn't know you were hunting for a set I would of text you. I got one turn signal and headlight left I will give you a deal on lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2006

    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    604
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Bump!!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2006

    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    604
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    I put them on eBay no reserve
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/270920943905...9#ht_500wt_922


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Still have the turn signals?

  8. #8
    Never finishes any verified

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,518
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 197 Times in 140 Posts
    This thread is from 2012 so I'm going to say Jeff does not have them anymore....LMAO!!

    Check it out on Youtube!!


    93 Stealth TT - The Stealth Project

    Renegade Tech Works ECS Controller on Intrax Springs
    Chrome ECU
    Hybrid 13g's
    EVO 560cc Injectors
    Spec Stage 3 clutch
    Ninja Performance Output shaft & Input spool
    Ninja Performance Solid Tensioner & Gates racing T-Belt
    CX Racing Dual Core FMIC
    Megan SS Exhaust
    Fidanza Cam Gears and Clear Covers
    3rd Gen Lifters
    HKS BOV
    K&N FIPK
    Maximal High flow converter
    Walbro FP & FuelLab FPR
    Maximal and Seattle Solid Mounts
    All -6an Lines
    Custom -6AN coolant neck lines
    AWS/ABS/Cruise Delete
    MP Rear Control Arms
    SS Brake Lines
    99 Front Conversion
    2nd gen Rear Bumper
    99 Combat Wing
    Complete interior LED Swap
    Skillard Fuel channel
    Oohnoo FPR Bracket
    .
    .
    More to Come......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering