1996 $ 3500
Found this searching craiglist 2nd owner car great shape. I called him the 60k was never done great shape inside and out
Vin# Jb3am84jxty001951
Dodge Stealth 1996 (Rust Free)
![]()
1996 $ 3500
Found this searching craiglist 2nd owner car great shape. I called him the 60k was never done great shape inside and out
Vin# Jb3am84jxty001951
Dodge Stealth 1996 (Rust Free)
![]()
Last edited by ntcmpjg; 01-03-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Tempting.![]()
Circa 2005... Oh my, how far I've come
Current:
2004 ML500 - Mommy Mobile
1996 Ram 2500 V10 - Tow Vehicle
1991 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo - Pink Parts, Billet GZP 747's
1995 3000GT VR-4 - lawn gnome
1999 3000GT SL - 7,436 miles
1995 3000GT Spyder - garage ornament
FOR SALE:
1995 3000GT Spyder VR-4 Red, 80k miles
No thanks. Just bought a 95 TT. I'm tapped.
i'd seriously consider it if it were auto.![]()
Here ya go...
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/2677895401.html
...a 96 green automatic, runs and drives for 2 grand![]()
Last edited by wingnut; 01-03-2012 at 03:15 PM.
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks