Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 396

Thread: It is time for my comeback... 2000-2500lb cornerweighed 3/S and 1000hp motor

  1. #321
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    Ohh sir. It's still on . I had a very very busy first half of the year focusing on work and banking funds. I literally just finished my last side project and am back to "because racecar." Yesterday I built a dual oil cooler. It's an A frame style . Two 19 rows in the shape of a V. Came out pretty sweet. I'm going to test it out on the street car and then crank the boost up and finalize the tune and little bits. Really didn't mention I finished up my removable front clip section on the street car. Let it be known I'm transferring the front clip section I fabricated and Retro'd on the street car and will be placing that on the racecar. I'll aslo be taking my assumed 800+whp engine out of my street car with the new Kamak Billet 20GTX's and dropping it in the racecar... after that it's all done, all 2400lbs of glory with me in it and such .

    However, I am having 2nd thoughts about my cage. Specifically my door bar design. I actually think I'm going to remove the parallels with a sawzall, grind down the nubs and go with a rally style door and super node overhead with a more thorough distribution plan. I'm also thinking of converting from floor mounted seats to cage supported.

    I've been super busy tuning cars, doing side projects, and toying with this and that on the down low. I've lot's of stuff to share including intercooler pressure drop and CFM analysis but haven't had the time behind a keyboard. When it gets cold and I haz nothing to do there will be time and lot and lots of pics and explanations.

    There will be more soon.

    I've two cars to put TD-05 kit's on w/AEMv2's, and another in Pueblo to unriddle (cough Mike) and then it's all me time.

  2. #322
    You and I must be sharing the same brain-bandwidth. I was thinking about pulling my cage as well. I really like how the forward down tubes in your car turned out compared to mine. Plus, removing the dash bar. (I can hear you laughing from here!) Now that the dash is no longer in there I think I'll be doing this here pretty soon. I also want to add "footsie" bars as well. Something that protrudes further forward in the foot well. I'd also like to lower my seat. I don't have a dash to have to see over any more so I can go down a good 2-3 inches more now.
    www.stickyvinylgraphics.com
    Custom Stickers & Graphics

    www.chumpcar.com
    Regional Series Promoter for the ChumpCar World Series

  3. #323
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    Want to schedule another cage revelry just like old times... I'm game.

  4. #324
    94 3500gt vr2? verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2007

    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,074
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
    I was wondering what happened with this...

  5. #325
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Owner Since
    2010

    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,081
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Wait wait wait . The motor in the street car is going in The racrcar . What's going in the street car hehehe???
    Last edited by keo92stealth; 08-16-2012 at 01:59 PM.

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Fast View Post
    Want to schedule another cage revelry just like old times... I'm game.
    I'm thinking so.

  7. #327
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    LOL... postman knockin' on my door around seven. Shizz about to get rizeal! Love to chat but I got'z shit to do!


  8. #328
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    oct.2007...

    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    pretty

  9. #329
    Banned Not Verified Blackmount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Owner Since
    Mid-April 2011.

    Location
    Monroe WI
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
    More pics plz

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Fast View Post
    LOL... postman knockin' on my door around seven. Shizz about to get rizeal! Love to chat but I got'z shit to do!

    MORE PICS Or BANNNN!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering