Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 396

Thread: It is time for my comeback... 2000-2500lb cornerweighed 3/S and 1000hp motor

  1. #121
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    Said box on my streetcar is an HKS DLI. There's currently 19T's on there, but I sold the setup a few weeks ago and am taking payments from a local member. In the mean time I picked up an IPS Evo III kit (I'd like to add all connections on the setup are V-band) . ...all long list of mods and a fully built engine. Fun car, definitely a fun car. I could get in it, turn the key, and drive 10K in any direction and only have to worry about gas.

  2. #122
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrshadvr4 View Post
    my guess is 1500lbs .
    Noooo way! I will not listen to you!

  3. #123
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Owner Since
    2005

    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    hahaha. i got this number from STM stealth. his was about that much, but not sure how much lighter you got yours since their weight was before striping the car more.

  4. #124
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2003

    Location
    Basingstoke UK
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 32 Times in 15 Posts
    Have you got any detailed pictures of fitting the polycarbonate windows as I am just buying a set.

    André

  5. #125
    Forum User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2009

    Location
    West MI
    Posts
    364
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
    The frame by itself before caging? I would guess 700-1000lbs.. I parted out an mr2 once and scrapped the frame.. it weighed less than 400lbs

  6. #126
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Owner Since
    2010

    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,081
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Fast View Post
    Said box on my streetcar is an HKS DLI. There's currently 19T's on there, but I sold the setup a few weeks ago and am taking payments from a local member. In the mean time I picked up an IPS Evo III kit (I'd like to add all connections on the setup are V-band) . ...all long list of mods and a fully built engine. Fun car, definitely a fun car. I could get in it, turn the key, and drive 10K in any direction and only have to worry about gas.
    cool. thats just how i want mines to be. if i can ever get her running that is lol.

  7. #127
    Banned J. Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    - O - SIX -

    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    2,711
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 200 Times in 140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Permanent grin View Post
    Have you got any detailed pictures of fitting the polycarbonate windows as I am just buying a set.

    André
    I do not. AIA set the panels in the doors. I haven't permanently affixed the hatch or the corners. I'm waiting till we're finished welding and painting to set those permanently. I used velcrow tape to check fitment when I got them the other day. I actually think you could mount them with velcrow if you used rivots and eyelets to permanently affix the velcrow to the car. When your car gets hot from sitting in it in a suit when lapping you can pull them off.

    I was actually thinking about making those side windows louvered. Still thinking about that... I'll have to stare at it for awhile with 'beer in hand'.

  8. #128
    I AM IMPORT POWER
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Driving Vicki Crazy
    Posts
    1,105
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 270 Times in 125 Posts
    Without having to wade thru the whole thread, has it been mentioned what setup you are going to run for 1000HP? I missed it.

    -Chris

  9. #129
    STL3S Not Verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    Oct 2005

    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 39 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Performance View Post
    Without having to wade thru the whole thread, has it been mentioned what setup you are going to run for 1000HP? I missed it.

    -Chris
    He could go with Ray's setup if I don't buy it first.....

  10. #130
    Forum User Not Verified
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Owner Since
    2010

    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,081
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon View Post
    He could go with Ray's setup if I don't buy it first.....
    wait wait? ray is selling the 6262 setup? what does he got planned?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering