Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: New Southbend Stage 2 clutch kit

  1. #1
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Albany, OH
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    New Southbend Stage 2 clutch kit

    I have a BNIB stage 2 clutch. I think I'm going to need something different for my build.

    $400 shipped SOLD

    From IPS site:
    TZ kits contain a modified high performance pressure plate with a heavy duty Kevlar lined disc. The metal backed Kevlar linings provide a smooth engagement and have the torque capacity to handle high horse power, high revving engines . These clutch kits maintain a stock feel at the pedal and have unmatched durability. Also included in the kit are a throw out bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool.

    The Street Series kits are intended for cars that are mainly driven on the street and occasionally at the track. All Street Series clutch kits are are designed with full face clutch linings bonded to a Marcel type disc to give you a smoother engagement than any puck style clutch .

    Rated at 498 Ft/Lbs of Torque.


    Last edited by gs1000kat; 12-07-2011 at 06:38 PM.

    "I never knew I could drive like that. I was going faster than I've ever gone before, and yet, it all seemed to be happening in slow motion. I was seeing three and four moves ahead, weaving in and out of lanes like an Olympic skier on a gold medal run. I knew I was challenging the very laws of physics."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering