Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacked by a dog

Roo fuckers anonymous verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) GTO Assassin's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

Exclamation Attacked by a dog

Some of you might remember I got a new job a few weeks back. Well, it was bound to happen at some point or another, but I was attacked by a dog last Monday. I thought it would have happened in someones back yard while I was looking for the meter box, but it actually happened in the middle of the street. The dogs owner left it's gate open accidentally and the next thing I hear is this dog barking and running towards me. I stop still and it comes right up to me and just stands there. I'm looking at it (no idea whether it's a dude or dudette so I'm calling it an it) thinking, "this thing is going to have a go". I also remember reading in the office that if you think a dog is going to bite, stand still. So I do that for a bit but I've got shit to do. Can't stand here all day. So I talk to it real friendly like (not scared) and take one step forward and BANG! This thing bites my right calf and starts barking. I take the meter reader which is in my right hand and smash it over the fuckers head. I lose my grip and it falls to the road while the dog runs back to it's yard barking at me. I pick up the meter reader (which weighs around 3 or 4 pounds) and start looking for the owner. I see him running from behind his house out towards us. He must have heard me abusing his stupid dog. As he gets out the front I tell him he needs to put his stupid dog out the back as it just bit me. Then the fucking dog comes at me again and bites my leg, this time up a little higher - but same right leg. (fuck man, even me up a little please) Then somehow I've ended up on my backside with this thing coming at me. My right foot is in it's mouth, while my left foot is David Beckaming it upside it's head, trying to get the right foot free. It's owner (an old Greek guy) is trying to wrestle his dog away from me, while his wife (who doesn't speak any English) is trying to scare the dog away from me with her flip flop. WITH A FUCKING FLIP FLOP! I remember looking up and thinking, "what the fuck do you think a flip is going to do to a rabbid dog you idiot"? So anyways I get my foot out of it's mouth and the greek guy kind of has the dog, but he looks shakey. I lean forward and grab the dogs head by each ear and a large portion of fur and now it can't move. I slam the ugly things head into the ground and pin it. Now the Greek guy gets up and lays on her to calm her down. I wait inside their house while they lock it up out the back.

During all this, I wasn't ever really scared. The dog was ugly and a bit crazy, but I remember just being annoyed at the hold up. lol Had it been a German Shepherd or some kind of known guard dog, then maybe I would have been. I have no idea what this dog was. Looked like a Bitsa.

So I then picked up all my crap which fell out of my pockets and went on reading meters. You gotta soldier on people.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

Scotty

Member verified Feedback Score 0 DocWalt's Avatar
    Owner Since
    Oct '08 - Oct '10

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Geez dude. Wtf? Your luck is horrendous...

Did you get it checked out, or did it not break skin?
    Last edited by DocWalt; 09-17-2010 at 09:11 PM.
    R135
    ╚╬╬╝

The one. The only. verified Feedback Score 14 (100%) stealthee's Avatar
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that Scotty. The last time I had a dog come at me like that I cold cocked it right in the side of the head. I hit it so hard I hurt my hand, but it wimpered off before it could do any damage to me.

A story that might make you laugh. Years ago when I lived in Ohio we had a miniature long haired daucshaund named Mitzi. She loved to bark at people. We had a fenced back yard but it wasn't all that secure and she could get out so when we put her out she was on a leash. Apparently, one day the meter reader was going around reading meters and hopped the back fence and Mitzi started barking and running toward him. She never could have reached him, but he jumped his ass back over the fence and came to the front door to be let through. :P

[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

Here for the party Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) CoreyB's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Think it sensed the roo fucker in you ? JK man, glad to hear you are ok. Sounds like a scary situation. I got bit pretty bad on my wrist when I was like 14, still have the scars.

Chris said ninjas don't fall down. Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since
    7/07/07

Thanks
    Damn...I hated like hell to read this. I'm sorry it happened. Shit like that isn't funny. Scared the piss outta me when Chris got bit (think you guys saw the pics), but it definitely sounds like you had a round or two worse. Please get the wounds checked out and ensure the dog is up to date on his shots. Keep us posted.

I AM IMPORT POWER Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks
    I feel your pain. Literally. Sorry to hear. Hope it didn't do too much damage.

-Chris

Here for the party Not Verified Feedback Score 1 (100%) CoreyB's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Chris, are you healing up well?

DR750's cool kid club! Feedback Score 0 TT Eric's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that man!

Eric

DR750's, DR stage III heads, DR Boost cooler stage 2, Denso 660cc, TE37SL +273'S Z1 , KWv3, Stedebani suspension buschings, SCE 13'' Stoptech, 2G rear brakes, Forged shortblock, 3SX cam gears, SCE racing oil pan, PST CFDS, RPS 6 puck, RPS Flywheel, ETS FMIC, 3'' custom quad tips catback, new leather seats heated, SCE center diff, Quaife, brand new tranny/tcase, Billet casings, Chrome ECU, Swaintech...

Chris said ninjas don't fall down. Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since
    7/07/07

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
    Chris, are you healing up well?
    IMO, it looks really good. He's been keeping up with what the surgeon told him. The pain is his biggest issue, stabbing pains that come outta nowhere and he can't take anything for. We'll try to get some pics up soon in another thread.

Forum User Feedback Score 0
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Try thinking of it in a better light...such as...he was just trying to give you kisses...with his teeth! Glad you're ok man.
    "FOR SALE" 6 month old MKW 18inch chrome rims/tires, spent $2,000: $800
    "FWD TT Project" Pearl White 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT DOHC
    Looks/Body: Full Viper alarm, Remote door pop, Shaved door handles, Blue projector headlights, MKW 18inch chrome rims, Cooper Zeon tires, Leather steering wheel cover, Chrome shift knob, NOKYA Motorsports pedals, Custom flame headliner
    Performance: K&N FIPK filter, Blue ground wire kit, Cold air intake system, KYB GR-2 struts/shocks, Dual custom Catback exhaust
    Audio: Pioneer CD player, Duel 6x9 speakers
    Coming soon: FWD TT Build, Custom interior, Paint job, Different hood, Body parts, New tint, Working mirrors, Window regulators, And fog lights, The list goes on and on...and on.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast