Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Halo/Robo Moded 94 Glass Headlights (one Stealth set and one 3kgt set)

  1. #1

    Halo/Robo Moded 94 Glass Headlights (one Stealth set and one 3kgt set)

    Alright, I have another couple of sets of 94 glass headlights (one Stealth set and one 3kgt set) that I want to get rid of. Some of you guys have already seen how well I clean up these lights. Before I put this set together though I wanted to see if anyone is interested in a Halo and/or Robo mod. This way you can order them what ever color you like if you want the Halo's. If you're seriously interested let me know. I will want a non refundable deposit of $50 to order the Halo's in a color of your choice. Color choices are red, green, blue, yellow, purple, and white. Total for the lights w/ halo/Robo mod is $350. If you just want them cleaned up or just robo moded price is $300. Also both sets of headlights have black inserts. Let me know!

    Thanx -David

    Here's a couple pix of some Stealth headlights I sold recently so you can see the condition of the lights after I've had my hands on them. These were Non Halo's though...



  2. #2
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    I am very interested in the Stealth head lights just halos installed. I have halos to send to you. Also interested if you would accept my head lights as cores.

    Please PM me.

  3. #3
    Forum User verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since

    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Wow, man, great price. I'm sure you will be able to move them, especially if they look as good as the ones in the pics.
    60% of the time, my car works every time.

  4. #4
    Thanks marc!

    I don't have a problem installing your halos if that's what you prefer. Right now I just need the cash so i'd rather not deal with the whole core thing... P.M. me specifics and/or pix of your lights tho and we can work somthing out.

  5. #5
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    OK PM comming shortly

  6. #6
    One day....it will be on 4 wheels. supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Posts
    1,804
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts
    Let me help you.

    This is what Halo should look like finished product, Thankyou to those who provided these images:





    Last edited by MR2; 11-06-2011 at 02:48 AM.
    Building a House, Car Mods on hold!
    1996 GTO, Owner since 2003.

  7. #7
    Sweet thanks for putting those up. I guess I just assumed most people know what these things look like w/ the halos installed, but thanks for the pix. It helps.


    Ok so between all the 3/S forums I think I have all my headlights pending sale. I will post up if someone backs out or if I come across another set...
    2fnloud we'll work this out via pm, but I think we can make this work.
    Thanks again guys
    -David

  8. #8
    One day....it will be on 4 wheels. supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2004

    Posts
    1,804
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts
    I'll have to send mine over to be modded at some point, no huge rush yet though

  9. #9
    Monogamous Gigolo verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    October 2009

    Location
    Ithaca, Mi.
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 190 Times in 131 Posts
    OK David hit me up when you can.

  10. #10
    Pm sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    I'll have to send mine over to be modded at some point, no huge rush yet though
    Sounds good. Let me know when you're ready.
    Is yours torn apart and in a million pieces like mine is? lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering