ah, so THAT'S why you're a mod over there.
DrGonzo
J-Groove
$$$PIT
Toni
93STLTH
JohnnyTurbo
ah, so THAT'S why you're a mod over there.
Thanks for the votes so far! I think interiors can be one of the toughest categories. There are many things to consider; cleanliness, flow, ease of use, safety (cages, steering wheels, seats, etc), show vs function (ex back seat versus amp rack), features, custom work vs bolt on, many more. There is a mix of all this with the entries.
The only problem I have with 93stlth entering again this year is losing to him in the first raceJoking aside, they are different categories and as long as members can focus on that aspect I think it's fair. If someone wants to spend time money on more than one area then they should win multiple awards. It's much easier for someone to spent time/money one area of the car so they should have the advantage as long as that is the only metric. It's just my opinion of course.
I do however think discussion of the rules for COTM should be kept outside of individual voting threads. Let's keep this to a discussion of the cars.
Paul don't worry I'll also remember the vote![]()
2013 January Car of the Month - All 3s
2011 November Car of the Month - Interior
If my links/photos don't work replace penguinhosting.net/~bigmac with primaryboost.com
Uncut 3000GT keys for sale! Various colors!
Tough choices, I had to revisit them all a few times...
In the end, though a lot of love went in them all, I went with the flow factor of Toni's. That and those seats look like I could curl up and nap!
Help them, for they know not that which they do not know!
CoopKill's Mistress Makeover Thread!
"Punk, Nutswinging, Small Time, Asshat, Monkey, Jerkoff, Loser that rides on other peoples accomplishments!" ..
Cty / 2007 Subaru STi / sixsixfour / BRG 2013 Thread / Barefoot Racing
1994 Grayish White Pearl Stealth R/T TT/
1996 Olive Pearl Stealth R/T TT [1 of 6]
|
3000gt.com 3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop |
|
Team 3S 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information daveblack.net |
|
Michigan 3S MInnesota 3S Wisconsin 3S Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S |
North California 3000GT/Stealth United Society of 3S Owners 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums 3000GT/Stealth International |
|
3S National Gathering East Coast Gathering Upper Mid-West Gathering Blue Ridge Gathering |
Bookmarks