i went up and visited ray, steve, and dave at their shop in NY this weekend/week. i will admit that i put them on a bit of a strain as far as time went because i needed my transmission rebuilt in the time that i was staying up there (4 days... 2 of which the shop was closed).

i had a 6g74 engine built/balanced/bored/everything'd with the 6g75 crank as well as having my transmission rebuilt. the engine was done before i ever got there.
ray was willing to help and work to my schedule and was very kind and helpful on what i needed done as well as teaching me a thing or two along the way.

steve and dave are both awesome guys as well (for those that havent met them). dave is just ridiculous (in a good way lol), and steve is really kind and inviting.

they were nice enough to let me hang around the shop and watch some cars get tuned and worked on, and i got to meet a few of the NY guys as well.

all in all i had a great experience. it was a little stressful at times, but at the end of the day everything got done, and i walked away a happy customer.

ray, steve, and dave, if you didnt already know, i really appreciate all the help. hope to see you guys again someday. dave, good luck on the cars (regular and miniature sized, you are gonna need it! HEEHH HEEEEEHHHHHH!) lol. steve, you really know how to be a dick to a new person (joking!), i shoulda gotten you to let me feel the 700's! ray, thanks for the ride in the sleeper, and im sure we will be in touch!

some pics: