Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: PMP stg 2 long block, Fresh 14G turbos(MTC), solid mounts(2), 96SL+92TT part out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Albany, OH
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    PMP stg 2 long block, Fresh 14G turbos(MTC), solid mounts(2), 96SL+92TT part out

    14Gs – Bought these as 13Gs and had Midwest Turbo Connection rebuild them for me. After measuring the stuff it turned out they were actually 14G turbos. Zero miles on these as they have not been installed since I got them back. Unfortunately I can’t give any details on flow maps or any of that kind of stuff, but I believe they are pretty close to 15Gs.
    800.00 shipped and no core.






    Fresh long block using a PMP stage 2 short block. Came in a car I bought from RAI. I pulled it out with the intention of installing into my 99 but I think I’m going to go with a stroker. Has an oil leak somewhere around the oil pan.

    From Harry's FS ad:
    pmp stage 2 shortblock (2 bolt block, brand new no miles)
    head milled with 5 angle valve job from local shop
    felpro headbolts
    120K with OEM oil pump and gates water pump and timing belt
    unorthodox UD pulley

    Currently has +1, -3 deg cam sprockets from Jackhammer, that are not included but I might let them go if the price is right. Have quite a bit of parts laying around so we can work out a price based on your needs.

    PMP sells the shorty for 1885(current sale price is 1685) plus a 750.00 core charge.
    $2800.00 plus shipping.







    2 sets of solid motor mounts. One set had the front(driver side) mount break and it was welded up.
    $90 shipped for the repaired set, 120 shipped for the non-repaired



  2. #2
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Albany, OH
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have a 1996 SL that was a TT conversion. Used the engine in my Stealth(the one I pulled the PMP engine out of)








    Pics coming of the 92 Stealth RT/TT part out. No engine or trans.

  3. #3
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Albany, OH
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pics of 92 RT/TT










  4. #4
    How much are you wanting for the sl? And where are you located?

  5. #5
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Albany, OH
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    How much are you wanting for the sl? And where are you located?
    Haven't really thought about it because I plan to use a lot of the parts. feel free to make am offer though. I'm located in Athens Ohio. Keep in mind that it us a salvage title and has had repair work done on the front end.

  6. #6
    The one. The only. verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

    Location
    SWPA
    Posts
    4,042
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 699 Times in 529 Posts
    You didn't happen to get that SL off a guy around Pittsburgh named Tim did you?

    [06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

  7. #7
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Albany, OH
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sure did. Tom Milko, milkyclr69 or something like that on 3si.

  8. #8
    The one. The only. verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

    Location
    SWPA
    Posts
    4,042
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 699 Times in 529 Posts
    Yep, I knew I reckognized the car. The black reverse panel and clean tan leather interior were give-aways. Tim's a good guy. He started that conversion and I think he got in over his head a little. Good luck with the sale.

  9. #9
    Member verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    2001

    Location
    Albany, OH
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, he actually did a great job on the conversion and had a lot of work in it. I hated to part it, but I got a great deal on it and it was great for parts for my 99. I think his biggest issue was using a 1g harness

  10. #10
    The one. The only. verified
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

    Location
    SWPA
    Posts
    4,042
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 699 Times in 529 Posts
    Yeah, I remember talking to him on several occassions on AIM and the phone trying to help him diagnose different issues.

    Wish I had more time, money, and space, I'd probably look into getting the 92 RT shell off of you.

    Again, good luck.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
The 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Web History Project
3000gt.com
3000GT / Stealth International WWWboard Archive
Jim's (RED3KGT) Reststop
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Information and Resources
Team 3S
3000GT / Stealth / GTO Information
daveblack.net
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Clubs and Groups
Michigan 3S
MInnesota 3S
Wisconsin 3S
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas 3S
North California 3000GT/Stealth
United Society of 3S Owners
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Forums
3000GT/Stealth International
3000GT/Stealth/GTO Event Pages
3S National Gathering
East Coast Gathering
Upper Mid-West Gathering
Blue Ridge Gathering