Thread: Addco AWD sway bars from 3SX

and a 95 too! Feedback Score 0 deemo99's Avatar
    Owner Since
    April 2005

Thanks

Addco AWD sway bars from 3SX

Anyone else pick these up yet and get them installed? I have a set that I have been installing all summer (we bought a boat and that's pretty much stolen all of the time I would have spent on the car this summer) and I am not comfortable with the instructions that I am assembling the end links correctly.

Looking specifically for pictures of your end links on both front and rear sway bars.

As for the kit the bars seem to fit well, but not a lot of extra room around them and I've had to modify every bracket which has been a little frustrating. Looks like it's gonna be windy today and tomorrow so maybe I'll wrench on the car a little, would like to drive it at least once in 2011!

Thanks in advance,
    Dave
    1995 3000GT VR-4, 1 of 6 identical
    DR-16Ts, ARC2, 550s, supra pump, GReddy FMIC, Tomei BOV, RPS max full face, 3SX fuel rail loop, AEM wideband boost & oil pressure in stock location, Stillen DP, gutted rear pre-cat, Tanabe Touring Medallion catback, HHH datalogger, active aero sim w/3SX splitter, vac redux, Tein S KYB GR-2, Maximal control arms, 3SX poly bushings, ss brake lines, IPS rotors carbotech pads, ABS delete HKS EVC 6, HKS DLI, Maximal powder coat, 5hp chrome twin turbo plate, BSLCDBC

1999 3000GT VR-4, 1 of 65 identical
    Jack-stand mod for now.

Quote Originally Posted by steve68 View Post
    it's probably fair to say that I've seen more cranks than a lot of other people on here.

One day....it will be on 4 wheels. supporter Feedback Score 2 (100%)
    Owner Since

Thanks
    one of those things I've been tempted to buy...but never really been convinced they will work amazing wonders for laptimes

one of the guys here in Aussieland thinks that his swaybars will contact the axles on full droop :| he's yet to post pictures of it yet.
    Building a House, Car Mods on hold!
    1996 GTO, Owner since 2003.

Forum User verified Feedback Score 2 (100%) J-Groove's Avatar
    Owner Since
    November 1999

Thanks
    I'm interested on how these are. I have addco sway bars on my fwd tt and they were by far the best suspention mod I had done for that car. Made my fwd car actually able to drift at a autox. While that is not good for times, still made for a fun run.